Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

Originally Posted by kard007

which store will have them online the 5th?

From what i was told, they will not be available online... I wasnt around for the BIN23 IIs, but were any of those online?

Holding the homie MIKKOL down till he gets back from HIS 2 WEEK VACATION
grin.gif

Mikkol109 wrote:

Such a nice clean colorway.

Keeping my fingers crossed I get my hands on a pair.

Yo, Rico those pics are amazing, these are straight clean.. wishing I had the funds right now to scoop myself up a pair..getting a wristband for Niketown was a breeze.. good luck to everyone out thereee on line and *!!#.. the price on these will jump in a few years.. and so far(not saying much) these are the best of the BIN series.. hoping the future ones come out just as nice.

I need these shoes in 11.5 if anyone can help. I work at a shoe store and I can be a good connect to have a general release and employee appreciation

If u going to NTSF 2morrow forget it Bc I'm have a chance at half of the pairs Or more since Ima have a beaucoup of students wit me

man, called my local spot. he got a a good amount of pairs TWO WEEKS ago. he still has a few pairs lol. DAYUM! Imma go down there tomorrow and scoop one. Retail. <3.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

man, called my local spot. he got a a good amount of pairs TWO WEEKS ago. he still has a few pairs lol. DAYUM! Imma go down there tomorrow and scoop one. Retail. <3.
^^ a mom & pops got these!?? where do you live???

I called my local spot here in the "A", this dude told me that ppl are camping out already, and a few have been there since Sun....SMH. When did it get that serious????

Got my pair on lock tomorrow from HOH Daly City. Waited in line for almost 8 hours to get the wrist band to get a pair 100%. Was worth the wait in the fog/ cold but good luck to all those BAY AREA people out there tomorrow at NTSF!

Originally Posted by hellakix

Got my pair on lock tomorrow from HOH Daly City. Waited in line for almost 8 hours to get the wrist band to get a pair 100%. Was worth the wait in the fog/ cold but good luck to all those BAY AREA people out there tomorrow at NTSF!

you were at Serramonte to ? Where in line were you ?

Back
Top Bottom