2lkqwx0.jpg

They are lurking.
Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by ijapino

because some still don't know...

NO BUYING

NO SELLING

NO TRADING/SPLITTING

You can use your signature to buy/sell/trade/split as long as you're NOT posting any type of "look at my sig" replies.

For further clarification, please review the rules posted at the top of the forum, or PM me.

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Bout 20 heads northline HOH

damn shouldve gone there didn't even know there was on there. I was at the galleria like 50th in line they 15 people in that's it sold out. The security h@ed me I called them yesterday they said no one can on the property till 6 I get there at 5:45 there's already 50 people waiting. Smh at the security next I'm going early f@ck them!
Seems like Northline have smoother releases than the Galleria.  Galleria is a zoo when it comes to shoe releases, especially Jordans
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

damn shouldve gone there didn't even know there was on there. I was at the galleria like 50th in line they 15 people in that's it sold out. The security h@ed me I called them yesterday they said no one can on the property till 6 I get there at 5:45 there's already 50 people waiting. Smh at the security next I'm going early f@ck them!
Seems like Northline have smoother releases than the Galleria.  Galleria is a zoo when it comes to shoe releases, especially Jordans
smh.gif
I thought about heading up there last night after I got off work at 10, but decided that it's not worth it for a pair of shoes. Gonna go cop Red Dead Redemption, a quarter of SD and my Godson a pair of Powder IX's instead. Props to those who copped though. 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

smh.gif
Yep.
Galleria probably has the worst releases than any other HOH.

yea i see some bans coming for sure.

glad i passed on these. didnt even remotely interest me.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I got a pair at HoH Chi this morning; went smoothly.

A bit of a warning regarding the shoe itself: There was this guy that took the shoe tree out of his pair. As he took it out, the shoe tree stained the white insoles something fierce. It was really sad to see, and now I'm afraid to remove the shoe trees out of my pair. I think he forced the shoe trees out, causing heavy friction and consequently nasty staining. Yuck! I'm definetely going to try and remove them carefully.

the insoles are brown leather, not white.

Went to NTSF this morning but didn't get my # called. I talked my boy into rolling with me and he dragged his cousin along and they both ended up with pairs (go figure). No sweat off my back tho. Congrats to all those to got a pair.

Oh and resellers are something else nowadays...there was a dude there going hard on somebody for winning twice, he told the guy "the Jordan Gods are gonna strike you down if you resell so %%$#". Then once that dude got his pair he immediately yelled "I'm selling em for $400 right now!". W....T....F???

There was at least 30 ppl that left unhappy from HOHNY.
I lucked out with my multiples. Shout to WR3 for helping.
P.S. these r not and I repeat, r not for sale.
2u9su1i.jpg

Hohmd sucks..they sold alll of there pairs underneathe the table..those idiots.camped all night for nuttin..call it what you want to..I will be placing a complaint with corperete on monday.....didn't sell not one to the public

Didn't luck up @ Northline but WON @ "a small low key spot" in H-town. Got # 0587/1331 Big ups to DEADSTOCKSOCIETY 4 the plug. I will NEVER cop from a HOH again unless needed.

because some STILL don't know...

NO BUYING
NO SELLING
NO TRADING/SPLITTING!!

You can use your signature to buy/sell/trade/split as long as you're NOT posting any type of "look at my sig" replies.

For further clarification, please review the rules posted at the top of the forum, or PM me.

C'mon fellas, It's not posted in BIG BOLD YELLOW LETTERS for nothing!

Originally Posted by Black23

Hohmd sucks..they sold alll of there pairs underneathe the table..those idiots.camped all night for nuttin..call it what you want to..I will be placing a complaint with corperete on monday.....didn't sell not one to the public

Blk23, I am certainlly not calling you a liar, but that would be totally dumb on their part. I am sure something of that magnitude, if it was done is going to cost someone their job, if not the entire store. Do you have proof of this in terms of someone in MD having a pair?

Glad I got my pair though from HOH-Serramonte this morning. Was worth the wait. All 30 people with wrist bands got their pair. TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY
laugh.gif

Was able to cop a pair, #430/1331....mad props to all the heads at HOH TowneEast. It was a really chill atmosphere once everyone got there place in line locked down. I must say the release went really smoothly. There was one cat though who showed up at like 3am and went sat in front of the door like he was about to get in first....the rest of us who had been there 5,7 even 10 hours before him wasn't havin' it though. When security came to start lettin folks in, old dude got kicked off to the side and was asking everyone that came out can he see there shoes...tooo funny!!

^^
laugh.gif
we had some guy at the House of Hoops Serramonte who was pretty much doing the same thing, complaining about if he didn't get his shoes he was going to be "disgruntled" haha!!

i didnt even bother getting these.i like them but there were people camping out for a day i got better things 2 do

No luck.  Out there in the hot sun and they only let loose 10 pairs.  Liked it though, because they actually used what "appeared" to be a pretty fair raffle system. 

Also, heard these only went up to a 12.

Niketown Miami didn't even get any pairs, AFAIK. 

Correct me if I'm wrong.

JB should have skipped these and made the Silver Anny IX's just like this, instead of the gold, silver and I would have copped.

Hellakix you see that crazy white dude pull out Knife saying he was gunna gut some body hahaha crazy people at camp ours now adays and he traded his patta parra for a place in line
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Remedial

No luck.  Out there in the hot sun and they only let loose 10 pairs.  Liked it though, because they actually used what "appeared" to be a pretty fair raffle system. 

Also, heard these only went up to a 12.

Niketown Miami didn't even get any pairs, AFAIK. 

Correct me if I'm wrong
i bought size 13
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom