Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

For those who were able to own a pair of OG IXs, how does the leather quality compare to the BINs or the leather of the MS VIs/Six Rings?

Just wondering if the BIN collection is really worth the hype? All I can tell from production pictures is that it has better construction put in to it.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

For those who were able to own a pair of OG IXs, how does the leather quality compare to the BINs or the leather of the MS VIs/Six Rings?

Just wondering if the BIN collection is really worth the hype? All I can tell from production pictures is that it has better construction put in to it.

leather quality on BIN is a tad bit better or should i say softer. longevity has yet to be tested to state whether or not quality is truely better through and through. I've heard quite a bit about numbers being off center and the uneveness of paint around the midsole but by comparison, so were some of the og's. i just don't think some(not all) people realize that the jordan line faced these same inconsistent factors from its origins. i guess og's are the measuring tool and you have to compare the quality of retro's to something. about the HYPE.... what shoe (in recent memory) has truely been worth the febay or suggested (smh) retail price?

Forget it...stuff like this happens all of the time. I wouldnt make any type of complaints about it even though it is shady imo.
I coughed up extra money to get a pair, yes i had to pay resellers price unfortunately however if you really want something and have the money for it then purchase it.
If that continues to happen especially at the same hoh location then more than likely they will get into trouble. It is what it is though at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by Hugo

SMH JUST FOUND OUT THE HOHMD, THEY DID HAVE HAVE THE PAIRS BUT SOME EMPLOYEE DUDE BOUGHT ALL THE PAIRS AND SOLD THEM TO FLIGHTCLUB. I WAS TOLD TO NOT
SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE IM THE ONLY PERSON THAT IS NOT AN EMPLOYEE THAT KNOWS. BUT THATS EFD UP!
Well I hope they ALL get fired & I will be making a complaint to somebody, somewhere on this one. That is just SOOOO wrong & they need to be held accountable, especially the manager.

Im sure it was the manager that was the one to do it..... if it wasnt then Im sure he got a cut of the extra loot they got off them.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by Hugo

SMH JUST FOUND OUT THE HOHMD, THEY DID HAVE HAVE THE PAIRS BUT SOME EMPLOYEE DUDE BOUGHT ALL THE PAIRS AND SOLD THEM TO FLIGHTCLUB. I WAS TOLD TO NOT
SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE IM THE ONLY PERSON THAT IS NOT AN EMPLOYEE THAT KNOWS. BUT THATS EFD UP!
Well I hope they ALL get fired & I will be making a complaint to somebody, somewhere on this one. That is just SOOOO wrong & they need to be held accountable, especially the manager.

Im sure it was the manager that was the one to do it..... if it wasnt then Im sure he got a cut of the extra loot they got off them.

thats funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i bet all them dudes left HOHMD no prob too after stayin in the street all night for 10 hours...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HOHMD is prob gettin fired...

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

idk...the leather on these looks like its better quality than the CDP or powder 9's....is that so?

imo,  the bin 9 leather is the same as the powder 9.  i think the only thing that makes these premium is the brown suede w gold specks.  its very nice.  i have 419/1330

Took me a while to post these pics. Got them on release date. Can't complain. I got hooked up. 0940/1331.

I FINALLY got to see these for the 1st time in person.

I was sure hurt.

WISH I HAD A DAMN PAIR.

They really are just tooooo NICE.

Went into Southcenter FTL (It will be an HOH next week) and they just told me they received BIN 9's to be released at their soft opening. They wouldn't tell me how many pairs but said they will be releasing them on 7/1 with a refill on the Infrared pack.

Originally Posted by jayboogie

Went into Southcenter FTL (It will be an HOH next week) and they just told me they received BIN 9's to be released at their soft opening. They wouldn't tell me how many pairs but said they will be releasing them on 7/1 with a refill on the Infrared pack.

DAMN thats NICE for yall.

Wish they gave us something at our HOH Opening.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jayboogie

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm definitely going to be there a couple hours early for the HOH opening. I need these IXs.

Originally Posted by RetroTwoThree

the one shoe i regret not trying harder to get
Same here, I put in no effort for this release...
ohwell.gif

Looks like it's reseller prices for me cause I need these.

Back
Top Bottom