DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

i like, gotta grab my pair for sure. too much heat this yr
pimp.gif

not really feeling these "oreo" VI's..just something about those speckles that turn me off..I copped the Motorsports and imo these are a way cleaner looking blk/white colorway with premium materials used on them.. to me the oreo VI just have too much black and white, almost looks like a zebra.. thats just my oppinion tho =0 i think the last 6 i will cop will be the white/vred to go along with the blk/vred's and the MS 6's

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

id rather get the coppers and pick these up at a later date.

uh .... The Coppers and these VIs DONT drop on the same day... You know that right?

Ill be copping Oreos. I cant wait till they drop. I want to see that leather and midsole in person.

WACK SAUCE... speckles, gr crap... jumpman air, gr crap... cheap creasing durabuck, gr crap. discount only shoe but I'd be embarrassed to rock these unless I was in high school.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

hope that these will be available like the black red VI's

I think they will be. Still on the fence with these though....not feeling the pics of those pre creased uppers looks like tumbled leather but idk.

Originally Posted by Jekih

WACK SAUCE... speckles, gr crap... jumpman air, gr crap... cheap creasing durabuck, gr crap. discount only shoe but I'd be embarrassed to rock these unless I was in high school.

YOU hate GR shoes ??? You have a pair in your sig.

Still missing the value in posting a negative reply in a thread that, for the most part, appreciates the shoe....

smh.gif

I'll be scooping these, its nice to be able to flesh out the 6s in my collection. Been salty the last few years w/ only DMPs and Carmines, that only come out to play once or twice a year.... now I've got DBs, MS coming soon, these LOVELY Oreos and the white/var.reds all before summer heats up !!!!

glasses.gif

Not really liking the color block. But the shoe is STRAIGH FIRE. Will hopefully these will be avaliable like the first  VI released so far.
smile.gif

i like these and will copp but they will prob be just as easy if not
easier than the varsity red vi. i think the speckles really turn people
away. but you know when they come out people will copp
that say pass as of now 

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

These are dope!
pimp.gif

If these had released back in 91 heads would be going crazy for these.

Been saying it forever... I cannot understand why people don't like the speckles?????? I guess they don't like the cement IV's either

I think alot of people like speckles, don't get me wrong these ain't no cement iv's, but they will sell probably not all in 1 day but acouple

Back
Top Bottom