DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

I didn't like these at all until I saw them this morning. Picked up a pair. There were about 4 of us there getting these. The manager also showed us the 25th anniversary retro IVs for next week. Footlocker is telling everyone that there is no guarantee that particular store is getting any. Lying mfer

copped off eastbay yesterday first time i paid shipping on that site

then this morning i get an email for free shipping off my next order
i was
mad.gif

called em up told them i had just placed an order yesterday and paid for shipping then today i got an email saying i could get free shipping
they credited my account right away
pimp.gif

i saw they had some sz 12 space jams up for sale this morning too i tried to cop a pair to resell but they had already sold out by the time i tried to cop lol

copped this morning with no problems.
Compared to motorsports when i got em and ms are easily becomin my favorite 6's

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

"lol, fool needs an excuse to post his lasers, that he dont wear, get real idiot. "

^This is efing hilarious.
roll.gif

Haha! LMFAO....why would you brag about the quality of a pair of kicks that you never wear?
roll.gif
   Why would you even care about quality if the shoes are going to sit in a box and eventually rot away? Don't forget, shoes are meant to be WORN.

Did the "in-store pick-up" option on my shipping on FNL. Now just waiting for my phone call to tell me to come on over.

I wish I had a swoosh account or hookup, would've loved to pay less than 120 for these right away but oh well, I'm still happy with them even though I paid retail. Wish the weather was a bit better here in IA so I could rock em to school right away...

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

so if someone could help me...i'm usually an 11.5 but i've bene hearing these run large...i'm sitting in afghanistan so i can't exactly run to the store..should i cop the 11.5 or go with the 12? thanks

Go 1/2 size down, they do indeed run large! I tried an 11.5, wound up getting the 11... Usually I wear an 11.5 or even 12!

really i ordered from shoetrends my normal straight 12 we'll see when they get here on wed..i hope not
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse44

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

"lol, fool needs an excuse to post his lasers, that he dont wear, get real idiot. "

^This is efing hilarious.
roll.gif

Haha! LMFAO....why would you brag about the quality of a pair of kicks that you never wear?
roll.gif
   Why would you even care about quality if the shoes are going to sit in a box and eventually rot away? Don't forget, shoes are meant to be WORN.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

i was
mad.gif

called em up told them i had just placed an order yesterday and paid for shipping then today i got an email saying i could get free shipping
pimp.gif

i saw they had some sz 12 space jams up for sale this morning too i tried to cop a pair to resell but they had already sold out by the time i tried to cop lol

heh after i read this post, i decided to check my email and yep got the same email from them.

called em and got it credited as well.

just got back from copping my pair. $112 out the door. i think these are nice. the ms 6 may be better but not by much. if these had the premium leather they would be better imo.

EAsy cop put the black laces n them from my motorsports trying to find white with gold tip jb
Laces any suggestions

Originally Posted by Agent0024

these>>>> MS

these>>>> old *** raggedy laser IVs

If you all don't like these, its all good. The GR has nothing to do with my decision

I buy what I want, GR, LS, QS, doesnt matter the marketing scheme the Brand slots in under.

Its all about the colors and the price IMO. Congrats all who copped, my 10.5 is still waiting for me at the spot
QFT....agree with everything 'cept the MSVI comparison, but that's just my opinion. 

As usual, hating abounds.  Congrats to all those that copped and once again, enjoy your kicks and be thankful we have the opportunity to debate and cry about exclusive shoes we are all drawn to and in one way or another appreciate.

Fam all over the world that can barely afford clothing, food, and much less $150 kicks.

Respect.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by gucci420

EAsy cop put the black laces n them from my motorsports trying to find white with gold tip jb
Laces any suggestions

olympic vii will work, or cardinal vii. olympic 1's also have white and goldtip laces.

lol at the ******s who thought i "NEVER" wore these, are you serious? i think the million dollar question is " who wouldn't wear these? " smh at u fools, ever heard of " keepin em clean? " haha i guess not

ml1ovd.jpg

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

^ R word is not needed. Anyways they def fit big. I went half size down.

no the r word is need because it irks me when people love to assume, smh

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

Name calling is prohibited in the forum.  Check the ROC.  So, therefore the "R" word is NOT needed.

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

get out of here with the trolling..this thread isn't about laser 4's..nobody cares what you have

cant wait til UTA sends mines, ordered thursday morning. and i guess im the only one who shuns the MS VI, they arent nice as these IMO, besides that smooth leather on em

Originally Posted by FlightEightyNine

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

i was
mad.gif

pimp.gif

heh after i read this post, i decided to check my email and yep got the same email from them.

called em and got it credited as well.

thats whats up glad to help out my fellow NT'ers

Back
Top Bottom