DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

These will be a nice consolation prize for those who can't get their hands on the Motorsports.

Nah, whoever can't get the motor sports needs 2 get their post count up

These are a very easy pass for me. They look nice in the pics, but I would never wear anything like this.

But I would take these over the Motorsport 6's anyday.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

These will be a nice consolation prize for those who can't get their hands on the Motorsports.
Motorsports are basura,
these %%%@ on those...

Originally Posted by cnoriega

koncrete kickz wrote:

as RD gets closer watch how many opinions change, look at the red/white 12s and the space jams. a majority of people hated them, then came official pics and
everyone lost their mind. and had to have them. prime example the varsity 6s majority of people hated them when the early pics surfaced. RD gets closer and
now dudes going back and forth on how much they love and hate the shoe. as march gets closer just watch how this thread is going to explode
Well the White/Red XII is still sitting on shelves in Full size run all across the country, so I wouldnt say people necessarily lost their minds
over that shoe.

As for this shoe, it isn't a HIDEOUS shoe, it's just the speckles are not something that they needed to do, it would have been a sick shoe if that part
was solid.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

solezprogression wrote:

Motorsports are basura,

these %%%@ on those...

looking nice cant wait
r09so9.jpg
1409kxd.jpg
22xfk9.jpg
2eds9cy.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]they look aight[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]gotta see em in person[/color]

kylelaird wrote:
doe s anyone know the exact release date? i g otta scoop these up

3/20 I think. osneaker.com/air-jordan-vi-oreo.html Not worth 300, well at least not to me...its a nice shoe tho

Back
Top Bottom