DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

whatever makes you sleep at night laser boy
happy.gif

Originally Posted by taivan

whatever makes you sleep at night laser boy
happy.gif

lol, and you happen to be how old? your opinion is a mock to the shoe game, shows how much you know about HEAT, but wait i forgot, your just an average consumer right?

yep im an average consumer and im 22 does dat mean i cant say my opinion? if i prefer a certain shoe over another one den im mocking the "shoe game"? oh well didnt know dat my bad.. u win
happy.gif

I think we all know you dislike the shoe. Your many uses of the word sneakerhead just completely loses it's meaning with all of your nonsense reasons. Sneakerhead itself can have different meanings. I rarely post in the Jordan section because of this useless banter you are generating. Everyone has different taste, just cause this shoe isn't a classic colorway doesn't mean shoe buyers can't enjoy them does it? Your laser IV's...cool, glad you like them...but just like you're bashin these VI's because you dislike them, others might bash your lasers cause they dislike them and yet you can't handle the criticism. It doesn't make them wrong does it? Get over yourself.

To each his/her own. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Ima check them out tomorrow to see if I like them. I'm just happy JB is puttin out better quality products then in recent years.

Good night NT!

yep im an average consumer and im 22 does dat mean i cant say my opinion? if i prefer a certain shoe over another one den im mocking the "shoe game"? oh well didnt know dat my bad.. u win
happy.gif

key word " average consumer"....*cough* your excused, although its pretty sad, your generation is old enough to have a complete understanding of the true meaning behind kicks, but yet you lack it, there's nothing wrong with being this way, but when you log onto one the best sneaker community websites and post your opinions...you dont know how wrong you are and you dont know how bad it irks us sneaker heads, this shoe game is much deeper than what you think it is my man,

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I think we all know you dislike the shoe. Your many uses of the word sneakerhead just completely loses it's meaning with all of your nonsense reasons. Sneakerhead itself can have different meanings. I rarely post in the Jordan section because of this useless banter you are generating. Everyone has different taste, just cause this shoe isn't a classic colorway doesn't mean shoe buyers can't enjoy them does it? Your laser IV's...cool, glad you like them...but just like you're bashin these VI's because you dislike them, others might bash your lasers cause they dislike them and yet you can't handle the criticism. It doesn't make them wrong does it? Get over yourself.

Ima check them out tomorrow to see if I like them. I'm just happy JB is puttin out better quality products then in recent years.

Good night NT!
another AVERAGE CONSUMER....im sorry i jus love the word and im glad im part of it, that being said...WHERE MA SNEAKER HEADS AT?

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Good night NT!
another AVERAGE CONSUMER....im sorry i jus love the word and im glad im part of it, that being said...WHERE MA SNEAKER HEADS AT?
than again, real sneaker heads aint gonna be in this thread, cuz we know the true meaning behind this GR garbage, i just hopped on here to try to prove a point, but i forgot the average consumer are jus like parents....they'll never understand

actually i have seen them in person.. i bought navy blue vi instead for $99

*cough* yeah your not a sneaker head...sorry, flame me all you want, but 2000 olympic 6's are a holy grail and should not be disrespected in that matter
In who's opinion?

I can't wait for you to get banned, won't be long now, keep going please....

He thinks his opinions are facts lol. He's gonna get zero backing from these so called "sneakerheads."

If we looked up the word "sneakerhead" in the dictionary we'd find "his airnezz" wouldn't we? Haha dudes a trip

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

*cough* yeah your not a sneaker head...sorry, flame me all you want, but 2000 olympic 6's are a holy grail and should not be disrespected in that matter
In who's opinion?

i'd love to argue but as i said before, the average consumer just doesn't understand, so why waste my time right? now i thought i would encounter some true sneaker heads in this thread to acknowledge my spread of wisdom but i was wrong, true sneaker heads dont hype up a GR sneaker, one would think if you have 2000 + posts, you would know your shyte, but post counts can be deceiving i guess, very well my job here is done, i tried but your only strong in numbers, none are so blind as those who refuse to see...

no i'm not saying a 10 year old shoe makes it better, i just don't like how they did the midsole on these recent VIs. If the 2000 oly VI's had that midsole from these, I wouldn't like them either. to me that midsole is what kills the shoe. put a more solid color on them, then the shoe and colorway looks overall better.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

In who's opinion?

i'd love to argue but as i said before, the average consumer just doesn't understand, so why waste my time right? now i thought i would encounter some true sneaker heads in this thread to acknowledge my spread of wisdom but i was wrong, true sneaker heads dont hype up a GR sneaker, one would think if you have 2000 + posts, you would know your shyte, but post counts can be deceiving i guess, very well my job here is done, i tried but your only strong in numbers, none are so blind as those who refuse to see...

Er, bye.

I got my Pair Yesterday. It's a Very Very Nice Shoe. It Fits True to Size and the Quality is Not Bad. Way Better then the Carmines Quality wise. And Easier to wear as well as Black and White matches with everything. I have no idea why all this flaming is going on but you guys need to get a grip. Everyone has different opinions about what they like and what their personal grails are. I for one seriously dislike the Bordeaux 7 even as a kid I didn't like it, So does make me less of a sneakerhead? I think not. IF this was an OG colorway and Super Limited everyone on NT would've been on the Copped times a million stupidity, and swear these are the hottest thing since sliced bread. I Personally happen to like these alot. Stop flaming and Like what you happen to like. I'll Post Pics of Mine Later.

Nuff Said

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by jsonmyfeet

just got these babies. finally own a pair of vi's. they fit pretty snug. i'm just scared for the ice to turn yellow
nerd.gif
. all i can say is that these shoes are fresh! i got cookies and cream 4's, and now some oreo 6's. might as well call me the cookie monster. lol.
smh.gif
  idk what's worse, this or cherry XIIs
indifferent.gif

to be fair, i've heard cookie and cream 4's since 1999
laugh.gif

kinda dissapointed nobody answered my question.
b4 this thread gets locked....
should I get these or the anniversery 9s?.....or 4s?

Originally Posted by Spradley

Buy what you want. What kinda question is this? Buy the one that is the most appealing to YOU. Don't base your purchases off other people. You just another hypebeast son.... SMH...

all white jordans suck.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

all white jordans suck.

100% agree Ninjahood.

Fellas, can we stop the back and forth babble and comment on the "shoe", some of you have really big sleeve like wizard. Got in here today cuz I'm on the fence with these, have the MS VI and not sure if I should cop. I have not been able to get to the mall yet to look at these in person, is everyone stoked about their pair?

Back
Top Bottom