Detailed pics of white/red XX3s (from DVD)

This colorway is simply AMAZING.. good grief... I like it the way it is... for the summer (all be it LATE summer with the slated July/AUG. release).. GREATSHOE... I'll definitely wear for the summer.. store 'em for the winter and bring 'em back out the next summer!!! NIICCEEE

released like this or with a grey upper like the PEs from the all-star game they are
pimp.gif

OMG.....that means i will have to spend another $200 on these.....
i am gonna cop both of the next 2 mid-top XXIIIs .........

Nice and simple colorway. I love my all stars and stealths and their complexity, but I also love these. Can't wait to pick them up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I picked up my Stealth XX3s today, and since my computer lets me take snapshots from DVDs, I thought I'd share a few pics of the white/red XX3s on the disc. Here ya go...

l_25a7f443cd67567ee6aba2dcb56c3ffd.jpg

l_ae4370c0405abf455a6c9c6e54948ea3.jpg

l_ee83860f8a590435e4a9f5ee126cc630.jpg

l_6f89d2e6a8253eebbacee9296cafaf45.jpg

l_a8b741c4699cabeb7d3a044a86344604.jpg

l_778e39d5ba03b14428eda611aac04ea8.jpg

l_01d4f0ae7045c4ec58eaca2970592b09.jpg

pimp.gif

These look more like all-stars than the ones released as all-stars. At least a West squad all-star team colorway.

P.S. these look like they are already creased in pic #5.

they look clean....but i wish they had put a little more to the stitching as far as color/shade (like the titaniums or the west all stars)

The more I look at these the more I realize how beautiful they are. Remember fellas... PICTURES DO NO JUSTICE FOR THE XX3's... When you see them in person(or from Marquee for that matter) you will FALL IN LOVE with this shoe... I already have... That midsole of the XX3 is already nicely done with the"crystal formations" and that RED is beautiful... can't wait to see even more DETAILED pictures of this shoe.. because once we do... I have afeeling people mouth's will drop to the floor..

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

...but i wish they had put a little more to the stitching as far as color/shade (like the titaniums or the west all stars)

i agree. i with JB would release the XX3's melo had on in the all-star game. i like the stitching pattern better on that version too...and thecolor/shade. they pop more. i REALLY hope i can get a pair of those.

from the pics I've seen, it is an absolutely beautiful shoe.
second best colorway of the XX3's IMO, behind the stealths.
really reminds me of the white/red XIV.
I will be picking these up for sure.

-J-

Back
Top Bottom