DETROIT BASKETBALL! vol. Cavs and Wiz status

Originally Posted by aepps20

Losing Chauncey's leadership really killed that team.

And signing Gordon and CV to huge contracts. They didnt even give themselves a chance at the free agents last summer

And signing Gordon and CV to huge contracts. They didnt even give themselves a chance at the free agents last summer

How would he have gotten a buyout, if he still has more years on his contract? Can someone explain this to me?

How would he have gotten a buyout, if he still has more years on his contract? Can someone explain this to me?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

None of them would have went there anyway.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

None of them would have went there anyway.

Move the team to Seattle...
smile.gif

I have zero respect for all those players. I wish the team could bench them without pay.

And in a year of collective bargaining agreement, this isn't going to help the players at all.

I have zero respect for all those players. I wish the team could bench them without pay.

And in a year of collective bargaining agreement, this isn't going to help the players at all.

thank god for guaranteed contracts, lol. at least ya got that title and had a nice lil run.

thank god for guaranteed contracts, lol. at least ya got that title and had a nice lil run.

I have no clue what's going on behind the scenes in detroit but this is a bad look, even if they have a legit reason to dislike the coach it just looks foolish and ignorant to handle your situation like that. aside from that stuff like that gets you blackballed and labeled as a cancer. other gm's and owners look at stuff like that, especially seeing that these guys have had a history of tuning out their coaches ever since news broke out about ben wallace and flip saunders clashing in 2006 when miami beat them in the conference finals.

I know it's a players league and people pay to see the players but this was just rediculous and a complete joke. At the end of the day it makes Billups look good seeing how the team just fell apart once he left.

It's crazy how in may 2008, it was their 6th trip in a row to the conference finals, they were tied 2-2 in the conference finals with the celtics and a few days later were up by 10 in the 4th quarter with a chance to send that series to game 7 and they blew it.

1 year later their an 8 seed getting swept by cleveland and a year after that their irrelevant.

I have no clue what's going on behind the scenes in detroit but this is a bad look, even if they have a legit reason to dislike the coach it just looks foolish and ignorant to handle your situation like that. aside from that stuff like that gets you blackballed and labeled as a cancer. other gm's and owners look at stuff like that, especially seeing that these guys have had a history of tuning out their coaches ever since news broke out about ben wallace and flip saunders clashing in 2006 when miami beat them in the conference finals.

I know it's a players league and people pay to see the players but this was just rediculous and a complete joke. At the end of the day it makes Billups look good seeing how the team just fell apart once he left.

It's crazy how in may 2008, it was their 6th trip in a row to the conference finals, they were tied 2-2 in the conference finals with the celtics and a few days later were up by 10 in the 4th quarter with a chance to send that series to game 7 and they blew it.

1 year later their an 8 seed getting swept by cleveland and a year after that their irrelevant.

if sheed didnt leave horry open on that three, couldve been back to back champs. no leaders in that locker room.

if sheed didnt leave horry open on that three, couldve been back to back champs. no leaders in that locker room.

Originally Posted by DMan14

To double team Manu Ginobilli who was facing away from the basket with no dribble left, 30 ft away and swallowed up on the sideline by Tayshaun Prince with nowhere to go. I still remember that play

Originally Posted by DMan14

To double team Manu Ginobilli who was facing away from the basket with no dribble left, 30 ft away and swallowed up on the sideline by Tayshaun Prince with nowhere to go. I still remember that play

Can they waive T-Mac already? He needs to sign with a contender now. 
laugh.gif

SMH @ me for having those Pistons on my fantasy team. If it wasn't bad enough already.
mad.gif

Can they waive T-Mac already? He needs to sign with a contender now. 
laugh.gif

SMH @ me for having those Pistons on my fantasy team. If it wasn't bad enough already.
mad.gif

At least Ben Wallace had an excuse, though he still shouldn't have laughed last night.
ohwell.gif

@vgoodwill Ben Wallace's brother, Rev. James McBride, passed away today after a lengthy illness. He was 58. Wallace will be out indefinitely #Pistons

At least Ben Wallace had an excuse, though he still shouldn't have laughed last night.
ohwell.gif

@vgoodwill Ben Wallace's brother, Rev. James McBride, passed away today after a lengthy illness. He was 58. Wallace will be out indefinitely #Pistons

coach thinks hes controlling the team...but the way he's doing is not workin.. signs of being a bad leader

coach thinks hes controlling the team...but the way he's doing is not workin.. signs of being a bad leader

Back
Top Bottom