Detroit Lions @ Denver Broncos Vol. MegatronBACK

OP probably just jinxed the Lions SMH
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

OP probably just jinxed the Lions SMH
30t6p3b.gif

we won the other 2 games when i made the thread though, so fall back zyzz, aint you supposed to be dead?

I'm predicting a Lions' win, based off the fact that they aren't the Miami Dolphins.

Originally Posted by DREdwards

if Tebow and the Broncos beat the Lions... we will not hear the end of it..
thisssssss
Spoiler [+]
Feces>>>>Tebow

Lions will win this game. Denver just isn't good enough, and have a lot less on the line than Detroit.
After losing two straight, I see the Lions coming out hungry and vicious.

Lions are going to win big.

Tebow is going to get destroyed and we won't have to listen to the supporters of this bum for at least another week. Only way Tebow is getting shine next week is if he dies on the field and ascends to the skies.

Giving this a bump. Lions are up 10-3. Tebow got Tebowed by Tulloch. Titus Young TD catch, the most open I think I have ever seen a receiver int he NFL, not a player to be seen for 30 yards.

Yo, I don't know what anyone expects from the Broncos. Their defense stinks and they have no weapons on the offensive side of the ball. I'll be surprised if they win another football game.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Yo, I don't know what anyone expects from the Broncos. Their defense stinks and they have no weapons on the offensive side of the ball. I'll be surprised if they win another football game.
But Timmy T is a god, you didn't know this
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I want the Lions to destroy this team.  Tebow will never be a NFL franchise QB, the sooner he starts sucking and the fans get tired of it the better off that organization is.

If your primary playmaker on the outside is Eric Decker, your quarterback could actually be Jesus, and you aren't winning ++$%.

Back
Top Bottom