DETROIT MAYOR KWAME KILPATRICK CHARGED WITH PERJURY IN A SEX SCANDAL

smh at you editing your post 3 times so it stays at the top of the page
alien.gif

I used to post updates of this situation until I realized only a few people really cared....

More NTers would rather click on "Woman born with male/female sex organs (pic)" type threads

this is not surprising most high ranking officials/powerful men do have side girls...iirc in the confession of a video vixen she mentioned messing with a highranking legislative official...they are just coming after them hard now...

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Christine Beatty would get it for 37 years old woman

devil.gif
oh yes...

Kwame is funny tho, he once again gets caught at some resort with another while the scandal broke loose.

Someone help me understand how did President Clinton commit perjury as a sitting US President and didn't face criminal charges yet Detroit's Mayorcould potentially face 6 years in jail... over some damn text messages at that.

^^was Clinton ever under oath and said that? Either way tho, Ive lost any kinda sympathy for dude a while ago....

I always loved how he was painted as a 'hiphop' mayor simply because he has earrings tho...The D wont see another young mayor for a minute...

people cheat everyday...i swear sometimes i don't understand the things the media shoves in our faces...report it a few times and keep it moving...

^ I don't have a problem with the man cheating (heck, most of the metro Detroit area knew he cheated on his wife before he was elected the first time), buthe ought not have had those two strippers killed... Just saying.

Not to mention his lying effectively cost the city 9 million dollars. I'd feel alot more comfortable if he had just smoked a little crack, word to DC.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

this is not surprising most high ranking officials/powerful men do have side girls...iirc in the confession of a video vixen she mentioned messing with a high ranking legislative official...they are just coming after them hard now...

Yeah you don't hire your side girl. I think they been kicking it since Highschool.

I see this is on the first page.......again

6 edits to bump in your OG post, and now you edit one line....so, a grand total of 7 edits JUST to keep this topic on the first page
smh.gif
Let it die, and ifsomeone finds interest in this whole Kwame Kilpatrick mess, then they can respond and bring it back....

Back
Top Bottom