Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

team eastside's music is awful
Peezy and vezzo solo are probably the most popular joints to drop. Vezzo made the last local classic with money phone and moon Walken getting spins everywhere. Peezy killed em with o lalala. The other dudes.... yea pass. Even tho Lou nickname is detroit gucci mane Cuz son jewelry and whip game

Last edited:
gotta check for the pay joint . that deal slowed down all of their momentum . i feel like jeezy abandoned them after kidd got into his situation 
mean.gif

not huge on team east , but lou is hilarious to me . he's so off beat on loving the crew and real 100's but they slap so hard 
laugh.gif

and i thought the beef was over ? vezz and kidd got a song together.

my favorites out the city right now 

pimp.gif

this is crazy hard . is money power respect out?

Jeezy a *** *** *****. He dipped on them ****** right after that happened. Never posted any of their tapes or albums didn't do **** for em.

oh yeah , didn't somebody from band gang just get shot in the face ?

never heard of band gang lonnie but thats funny cause i was just telling my brother detroit is really unpredictable . you can never really tell who the city latches on to next . i would've had masoe or biggs pinned as the breakout of that group 

Peezy and vezzo solo are probably the most popular joints to drop. Vezzo made the last local classic with money phone and moon Walken getting spins everywhere. Peezy killed em with o lalala. The other dudes.... yea pass. Even tho Lou nickname is detroit gucci mane Cuz son jewelry and whip game

Peezy i like because he's funny

i just cant vibe with vezzo consistently

To keep it 100 I feel like DBC would have been better without a major record deal. At this payroll seems to be the only one on a payroll. Blade had the right idea, never settle 

To keep it 100 I feel like DBC would have been better without a major record deal. At this payroll seems to be the only one on a payroll. Blade had the right idea, never settle 
Dropped the ball big time signing the deal. If he would've dropped all his solo **** and the billboard brothers tape after the mob life hype he would be on. Should've just did the remix with Jeezy and called it a day. Or just signed as a solo artist, the group thing slowed down the momentum. Word is tip offered kid a deal and Jeezy wanted payroll but they said they weren't signing if they wasn't all signing together.... better ask Nelly, Eminem etc for the blueprint.

$tacy $tacy

Stop hating bruh, it ain't nowhere near too late for this dude. Especially after this tape, he gone go somewhere off this one. This **** lowkey amazing. They gone be playing sucka free on the radio I'm calling it now.

$tacy $tacy

Stop hating bruh, it ain't nowhere near too late for this dude. Especially after this tape, he gone go somewhere off this one. This **** lowkey amazing. They gone be playing sucka free on the radio I'm calling it now.
How am I hating tho? What did I say that wasn't facts. It ain't too late but this ***** could've been took off. The last album he dropped was flames and billboard brothers was fire, he made a big mistake with that all for one ****. For how many years are ****** gonna say how much better he was then the rest? Mob life was the radio cut ****** pray for instead of capitalizing he waited for them ******

Remind me of 90s Bay area music. They compliment each other well. Happy he got away from that detroit sound and his own production. The outcome so smooth, all them ****** held they own lowkey.

I'm talking about what you said a couple pages back I'm just now reading thru the thread, I get what you saying but a lot of ****** get in deals that don't work out and go on to do big **** after. That mob life **** was cool I guess but it can see several of these tracks being pushed and getting steam. This a fresh sound, you can't find another artist making music with that sounds like this.

I'm talking about what you said a couple pages back I'm just now reading thru the thread, I get what you saying but a lot of ****** get in deals that don't work out and go on to do big **** after. That mob life **** was cool I guess but it can see several of these tracks being pushed and getting steam. This a fresh sound, you can't find another artist making music with that sounds like this.
I'm just disappointedCuz son was supposed to been on giving the industry the real detroit sound. Hopefully all them ****** opened they eyes after the drop off and realize they gotta put it all on him and take that step back. Nobody trynna hear clay ruin 8 songs on a 12 song project :lol:

I'm so glad Payroll linked up with Cardo. This tape and the Billboard Bros album are the best beats any of these DBCO dudes have had. I liked other stuff Payroll has been on, but I hate those sped up beats that sound like the fast forward button is stuck

I'm so glad Payroll linked up with Cardo. This tape and the Billboard Bros album are the best beats any of these DBCO dudes have had. I liked other stuff Payroll has been on, but I hate those sped up beats that sound like the fast forward button is stuck
thats essentially Detroit's sound tho . that and sped up 80s/90s r&b samples

Back
Top Bottom