Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

Nobody ever gonna respect that man, he gotta play the back for real. If they would've just put the house on payroll way back when

My only gripe with dudes trying to flex on HBK is it's not like one dude just put dude to sleep on the 1 on 1 it was like 15 of them they were supposed to do him dirty.

Sada baby got the juice right now. Return wit my strap>>> son is hilarious. Low-key smart, people stay reposting his vids they comedy

There's a lane for street _'s w charisma that can be funny and not take themselves so serious all the time. It's very smart.

Dex, Walka, etc currently eating off this :lol:

Last edited:
There's a lane for street _'s w charisma that can be funny and not take themselves so serious all the time. It's very smart.

Dex, Walka, etc currently eating off this :lol:
Walka is exactly who he reminds me of. Dancing with guns talking the gangsta **** :lol:. It is low-key genius. Even dex to a certain extent, seeing he went all the way weirdo and crossed over to the festival joints, ain't mad at him

Last edited:

Scuba Steve back at it 
roll.gif

U lieddddd to me, cuz u knew I didn't have my strap

damn is this a detroit hip hop thread ive been sleeping on this whole time? saw this **** at 19 pages and knew it couldnt still be about cashout 
laugh.gif

tee grizzley ain't miss yet 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom