"Devil May Cry" & "2016" Movie trailers ...Must Seee ,Potential movies of the yr oscar winners ?

Yoooo...**dead** at when he kicked that baby like an overtime FG...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Thees little people running round in my home with redd clothing on they have designs like zebras stripes at their faces. I was asked to follow them to the outtter sides of ' my mind I aam lost the message is there. the message is there. the message it's there. Whn we become s the elders we are finished. He cannot see where we are headed bring them with you. Save them from himn it it's not a choice help them. &..... the circle. What is time. Where are we_ you cannot see +.... this is it the message is there what I have they have me. They,have me I,feel this..my eyers are they earre heavy my,eyes my,eyes my eyes my eyes aa heavy heasavy

Bruh......what?

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Thees little people running round in my home with redd clothing on they have designs like zebras stripes at their faces. I was asked to follow them to the outtter sides of ' my mind I aam lost the message is there. the message is there. the message it's there. Whn we become s the elders we are finished. He cannot see where we are headed bring them with you. Save them from himn it it's not a choice help them. &..... the circle. What is time. Where are we_ you cannot see +.... this is it the message is there what I have they have me. They,have me I,feel this..my eyers are they earre heavy my,eyes my,eyes my eyes my eyes aa heavy heasavy

Bruh......what?

thank you for quoting me cuz I would have never seen this. Do not mix ambien and psychs
30t6p3b.gif
I dont know what the +!** I was talking about.

Bruh......what?

thank you for quoting me cuz I would have never seen this. Do not mix ambien and psychs
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I,feel this..my eyers are they earre heavy my,eyes my,eyes my eyes my eyes aare tearing up

Bruh......what?

30t6p3b.gif
son......

Back
Top Bottom