Dew the Dunk? Good lord...

Hate away...

do-the-dew-dunks-green-label-2.jpg

do-the-dew-dunks-green-label-4.jpg

I actually like how the green looks, but the graffiti is just terrible looking.

I need a methamphibian bottle...

and yeah, they should have left off the words and spray effect, same garbage on the one piece dunks...

seriously, if they had just been like whoa these colors look awesome together...let's just put out a dunk with no gimmick or whatever, then Nike would haveput out an awesome sneaker...enough with these gimmicks!!! just put together some ill colorways and be creative...it's like designers are robots now...theycan't even come up with their own color scheme, they steal from products and put them onto a shoe someone else designed

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Looks computer-generated

As in the shoe is fake? Or you mean the graff looks computer generated? Either way, it's real. There was recently a release party for these and thenew mountain dew bottle in Texas, where the graff artist who did the bottle is from.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

very corny. besides the rubbish can, this belongs in here.

My bad, I didn't even realize they were customs, but you're right, they are. My question is, what dunk did he use? The lime green outer sole isthrowing me off. The rest could be painted, but the sole looks like rubber. The fabric on the inside looks like it's really green as well.

And whoever mentioned Methambhibian, he didn't do the bottle, Dez did.

I like. I probably won't cop but the writing and fading are nice touches. Nike, stepping it up??

Those are pretty sick!!! Any release date on these? Are the glow in the dark? They already look like they're glowing!!! Love them!!!

Back
Top Bottom