Dexter (Showtime show)

So I just got Showtime and I was wondering if anybody watches this show? I've heard nothing but good things about it and always wanted to check it out,any fans on here?

isnt it on regular TV now? and what is your avy of? it cant actually be what i think it is, is it?

Its on CBS now, but its edited.

Showtime shows the original episodes. Dexter is a great show, kept up with it the past 3 seasons? I hope it comes back.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

no dry snitchin but..........

LMFAO

what an AVY

owwwww

but yeah, i didn't know they moved the show to cbs
mad.gif
, i was allexcited. i haven't kept up with the seasons, so i gotta catch all the reruns on showtime I guess.

if you got netflix they got the showtime episodes available in the instant watch section.

Originally Posted by craxyaznguy

Its on CBS now, but its edited.

Showtime shows the original episodes. Dexter is a great show, kept up with it the past 3 seasons? I hope it comes back.

only been 2 seasons homie

I love this show.

I thought the the first season was better than the second one though.

I can't wait for the third season later this year!

Umm..exactly what is going on in that avy? Anyone got the bigger pic?

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

I love this show.

When exactly is it going to come out again? I can't wait yo that show is crazy!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my favorite show, you will love this show.check out sidereel.com so you can catch up with the seasons

yeah i slept on this show for awhile, until I saw both seasons on showtime on demand watched the first episode and was hooked. i ended up watching both seasonsin about a week. i used to think the Wire was the best show on tv until i saw this

i wonder what kind of line the 3rd season is going to have? who got pics of the british broad from season 2?

easily one of the best shows on tv

not on cbs though

a show like dexter should never be edited..

it is based on the book series "darkly dreaming dexter" where dexter is basically a serial killer who kills criminals,he has "morals" ifyou will. so far i believe there has been 3-4 books.which means,if they are going by the books,we will most likely have 2 more seasons till they run out ofmaterial seeing as how the show follows the books,and pretty well may I add.

serial killers are kind of my thing and I have been nothing but impressed with this show since the beginning.

First season was better than the second, but it's still a decent show. Doesn't compare to the Wire, the Sopranos, or Lost in quality of writing,however. There are far too many cliches, deus ex machina, etc. But again, if you take the good with the bad, it's still ill.

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

I love this show.

good show. gave me some crazy dreams though after watching season 1 on dvd religiously every night before i went to bed

Back
Top Bottom