Did Any Nters Pull Off Senior Pranks Successfully?

A few years back I used to watch this show on MTV. I forgot what the show is called, but in the show they reenact senior pranks that people did.
Most of the pranks looked fun as hell but the aftermath was usually that the perpetrators did not get to walk/graduate.

Did any NTers pull of senior pranks?

A few years back I used to watch this show on MTV. I forgot what the show is called, but in the show they reenact senior pranks that people did.
Most of the pranks looked fun as hell but the aftermath was usually that the perpetrators did not get to walk/graduate.

Did any NTers pull of senior pranks?

I rarely even believe pranks happen, and if they do, it will most likely be the kid who is last of his class. I believe the School District is allowed to withhold a students diploma for up to a year in which the teen will have to plea to receive it. Regardless, if it came with no consequences Id of done it, as many would. The school would then turn into a zoo.

I rarely even believe pranks happen, and if they do, it will most likely be the kid who is last of his class. I believe the School District is allowed to withhold a students diploma for up to a year in which the teen will have to plea to receive it. Regardless, if it came with no consequences Id of done it, as many would. The school would then turn into a zoo.

Being that my high school had 15 kids in it, no. Middle School however.

I went hard in the paint word to Waka.

Being that my high school had 15 kids in it, no. Middle School however.

I went hard in the paint word to Waka.

One dude I knew had a buttload of crickets and other nasty pests in a backpack and was planning to release 'em in the cafeteria.
The idiot had it with him while playing poker earlier in the day, and a teacher noticed the bag moving. He was suspended and barred from walking at graduation.

One dude I knew had a buttload of crickets and other nasty pests in a backpack and was planning to release 'em in the cafeteria.
The idiot had it with him while playing poker earlier in the day, and a teacher noticed the bag moving. He was suspended and barred from walking at graduation.

ahh senior pranks.....heres what i did

-TP'd an entire school and sprayed some weird cement thing all over its handles and stuff
-spray painted a huge penis on the back side
-spray painted a bunch of random stuff on like 5 different school's walls and courts

for our own school, we broke into the cafe near the last week of school and poured laxatives in literally EVERYTHING......@@@% was so cash
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
good times.......

ahh senior pranks.....heres what i did

-TP'd an entire school and sprayed some weird cement thing all over its handles and stuff
-spray painted a huge penis on the back side
-spray painted a bunch of random stuff on like 5 different school's walls and courts

for our own school, we broke into the cafe near the last week of school and poured laxatives in literally EVERYTHING......@@@% was so cash
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
good times.......

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by FullTech

Tagged a couple cars, that's about it..

That's not a prank brah....that's vandalism.

I'm not going to lie, it is vandalism... 
The school weren't too mad about it, the car wash was that month too 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by FullTech

Tagged a couple cars, that's about it..

That's not a prank brah....that's vandalism.

I'm not going to lie, it is vandalism... 
The school weren't too mad about it, the car wash was that month too 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom