Did anybody else get this?? Take a stroll back to June 2001

Did anyone get this or still have this in their possession? It's a music video that Jordan brand did with Mos Def for the launch for the Air Jordan XVI. Igot this small cd along with a Jordan magazine when I purchased the retro XI low "Zens" in Niketown LA. Damn I still can't believe it's beenthat long, time flies!
ohwell.gif

Well anywho, here's the pic.

Someone should make a disc image of it, and post it up. Would be a great holiday treat.

Ya I remember getting that when I bought those shoes. Except I threw it away 6 months later cleaning out my room...still kicking myself for doing that.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Ya I remember getting that when I bought those shoes. Except I threw it away 6 months later cleaning out my room...still kicking myself for doing that.

haha...have no idea where or how I found it, my cd has been thrown around, lost, misplaced and somehow I still find it.
roll.gif

The thing I do, well use to since Jordan brand doesn't really send any stuff out through mail to Jordan members now, is when I'd usually receive stufflike mini posters or what not, I'd save it in a pile or put it in a drawer, somewhere safe. But since college came around and books are everywhere, I'dhappened to just put that stuff on the side. All I tend to find now are SOLE magazines from 2005-06 and old SLAM mags from 03-06...College has been keeping meon lockdown ha! I need to get back up on the game..fo real tho

dang i love that song, i got it on my ipod right now, on Mos Def's Black on Both Sides album.

i'll have to give this a listen in the afternoon when it's not 3am with my comp on mute. broken headphones FTL.

Back
Top Bottom