Did anyone bother with black Friday sales?

I hadn't planned on it but after seeing the Staples ad I got out of bed, drove 2 minutes and hit them as they were opening at 6 to get a GPS unit for $99,not bad for 20 minutes worth of effort
pimp.gif

^Same, was out at Best Buy in Arundel Mills at like 1:30. Atleast 150 deep already. Decided I'd wait around got a ticket for a nice TV but decided to pass.There was atleast 300 people there by 4:00.

i went to arundel mills at like 4:30 trying to get some games cause kb toys had buy one game get one free, but they didnt have any ps3 or wii games so i wentto target and got tony hawk for 38 and call of duty for 48

Every other person i spoke with today bought a TV (32-46 flat panel). Only person had a need for it.... the others were just on their "f-it... its blackFriday" game.

I lined up early at uKrops myself and picked up a couple of "Black Friday" Mystics for $1.09. Who knows how much they'll be tommorow.

I went to Elite BS for their "Black Friday" Sale. It wasn't too crazy, they had about 30 people outside when they opened up at 8. Actually theyhad some good stuff. I got a stussy polo, crooks and castles hoody, the hundreds hoody, and a playing for keeps hoody for $100 all together. Retail would havebeen $300.

I was in NYC for break and hit up the Reed Space black friday sale. i didn't know they opened up at 1PM so i went at 12 30. but it turned out be a goodthing cause mad ppl crammed after I was a few of the first to get in and I probably wouldn't of been able to get the stuff I wanted to get if I came later.long story short.... it was a good day.

nah same here had 2 work imma lookaround later this mornin, not that much people know for some stores is like a 2DAY SALE.

This year (as compared to the past 2 years) was more advertising than actual deals IMO.

757 wasn't too crazy, which shocked me. Only 3 people arrested officially in the entire 7-cities.

yeah i went to best buy at columbia around 11pm and there was probablly a good 200 people in line. so i went to toys r us instead, was the first inline to geta 30gb zune for $80, they only had 3 in thewhole store and the line was hella long. then went to jcpenny andcopped a toaster oven for mom dukes, got rung up bya dude in the jewlery department so i skipped the line. than went to target and they sold out of nba 2k8 a second b4 i got there so i got saints row and somedvds. than went to best buy and got gun for the 360 for $5. Came home and sleep my life away, it was a good day

a mighty healthy tee the cigarette box one, a stussy crewneck, and a Nah Son crewneck. my sis got a pair of airstabs for her bf and af1s for herself for 60.

Back
Top Bottom