Did anyone buy this Jordan Leather Jacket for the VIII's?

5aqdmw.jpg

2gvncxj.jpg

Just wondering because I got this jacket for a steal and I was wondering if the sizing was big cuz I like my clothes big. This jacket retails for 550.00,grabbed mine of ebay for 250.00, even though its about to be summer ima have some heat come winter time. This jacket goes with the white/anthracite dark orange VIII's but I think there are other jordans that match much better with these like the Laser 5s, even those white andorange dub zeros, but if anybody has any sizing on this let me know, i got a 4XL, but i know leather runs small, holla at me, thanks.

it looks like a great flame suit
roll.gif
. The best thing I can say is try it on and if it seems big rock it since you like wearing your clothes big!!! And ifisn't the way you like it to fit sell it again!!

The black version of that jacket is alright. I probably would've bought the black version if it had the different collar. And the jacket was wayoverpriced also, it retailed for $550+.

You spent $250 on that garbage. I wouldnt wear it if you were paying me. And how big are you or do you actually wear your clothes 5 sizes too big.

don't really like it. i think jb released a black/grey colorway for that jacket.
i like that colorway better, but the price is kinda high

i wouldnt call it a steal either. and i wouldnt wear it OR the anthricite 8's... but your best bet is to simply try it on

Im 6'3 about 210 so it should fit aight, but for some of you to say you wouldnt wear it for free? Thats a pretty bold statement, i would like to see ifthis jacket was on your doorstep brand new you wouldnt rock it, im the type of dude to wear things other people dont have or just afraid to wear, i know acouple people think this jacket hot or it wouldnt have sold out on eastbay and uptempo in my size....

Jordan Brand is now known for making off the wall colorways in shoes and Clothes, but the stuff still sells nonetheless, I agree this jacket was way overpricedbut its real leather and has great detail throughout the whole jacket, Ima just try it on and hopefully it looks right with those Laser Vs cuz i didnt buy the8s to match, i will keep ya'll posted

you wouldnt wear it for free? Thats a pretty bold statement, i would like to see if this jacket was on your doorstep brand new you wouldnt rock it

Its still too loud IMO, I wouldn't wear an orange jacket with JORDAN and pictures of shoes on the back.

Ima put some pics on here, got the jacket, actually wore it the next day and got compliments, like someone mentioned above, it is a lot nicer in person thanthe pictures do justice, i am satisfied with the purchase, also they go well with the Laser 5, and even the peapod 8s they dont look that bad in even thoughthere isnt any blue of that type in the jacket

Back
Top Bottom