Did anyone cop the "tennis ball" Hypermaxes from PGP or Wheaton...

... or is everyone either:

(a) broke
(b) on they secret squirrel
(c) all the above

nerd.gif

Just wondering. They sat for a long minute...

Saw them at the BLVD DTLR on Thursday (I know, random) they didn't get my size (at any of the stores)... EOH, weren't you the same one that told methat DTLR WASN'T gettin em??

Still lookin for an 8....

hol up. these dropped like this weekend? maannnnn...beastin in the am. STAY OUT MY WAY!

EOH, weren't you the same one that told me that DTLR WASN'T gettin em??
*Shrugs shoulders*

I only can report what's in the system. Sue me. And I still have the text via blackberry if you want that posted Mr. Fox News, lol, and actually said itwas highly unlikely. They credit ain't up to par, so its assumed anything "delayed" won't be shipped. I don'twork for the company nor at their headquarters in Bmore... They finally got their Bos last week as well, if anyone still looking for the crappy jawns...

beastin in the am. STAY OUT MY WAY!
Ian, they not moving -- I guess since they not reselling for nothing over retail via eBay. Been around for last 2+ weeks. Store "200"should have a rack left. Sorry, but you'll have to call a store to know what actual location that is -- I stopped memorizing them.

Saw a sz 9 on display at the blvd dtlr... These got dirty real quick... looks like a tough shoe to clean...

i waz hyped to see them at first....then the i realized them joints are not me.
PASS
cosign with them being dirt magnets

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

someone post a pic please

Obviously a brotha who doesn't get out of the DMV Forum often
laugh.gif

I noticed a LONG time ago, that our Forum is one of the ONLY one's who can have a 20 page thread without pics... just jonin and convo before the Joninhappens..
roll.gif

Dont let it be a gif battle.. WHOA Nelly

Had them for a while now..Still no wears to next summer..They can easily get dirty fast.

They got em in pg plaza in the new HOH that jus opened up inside of footlocker. i think dude said they only got one of each size but im not sure. ill post picswhen i get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom