Did anyone else cop the Grey Nurse fusion Vs on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they grew on me. if you use the code DECCLEAR at nikestore you'll get an extra 20% off and they'll barely be over 80 bucks. for $175 they were a bitpricey and i passed but i couldn't pass them up at under $90 shipped. the way tinker flexed the whole inspiration for the jordan V but on a fusion, i haveto think these will be in high demand one day (although by then i will have worn the crap out of them lol). i haven't copped any other fusions anddon't plan to, but these were unique.

laugh.gif
glad you got kicks but come on fusions?anyway thanks for the heads upsome one would appreciate it.

I've seen these on sale over at ndc, they been there for a while. I will continue to pass even though I don't hate fusions.

oh i know, 99% of fusions have been pukable but the forest green with the grey tongue and the blue jumpman and then the little red accents, etc - i don'tknow what it is but as i peeped them more and more i thought these are dope

I picked up a pair off ebay for cheap a few months back. It's one of four fusions I own. I think they are ok, but crease's like hell.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

they are ok, but crease's like hell.

ahhhhhhhhhh so i might have to bust out the duckwalk (just like with the 11s lol)

some jordans are pretty much beater status after 5 wears - sad but true

one of the ugliest of all them thangs. only ones interesting to me were the ones that were very similar to the Js from which they originated (playoff AJFXIIs,fire red AJF Vs, cement AJF IIIs) but I'd rather just have the real thing. plus I hate AF soles.

I didn't even know about these Grey Nurse Fusions until I clicked on this thread.

gimme a sec.....'

I just checked it out on google. And like all other Fusions, total garbage.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

best fusions i think but still
sick.gif

I thought they were the best when I saw pics before they release, but the actual pics are ugly to me.

i know a lot of people hate the concept of fusions but i actually have the ajf12 and ajf5 and both shoes are mad comfy and the quality is great.

Originally Posted by ItsEvolution

Buy what you want. I get tired of reading everyone trash Fusions. They're not all garbage.

*applause from the peanut gallery*

oh and watch, just like the red suede 21 - which is so outlandishly ugly that it sat on clearance racks - NTers will "discover" this shoe years fromnow and talk about how dope it is. somebody bet me lol

btw here's a pic for those who have nary a clue what i'm talking about: http://www.freshnessmag.c...-force-v-grey-nurse-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom