Did anyone ever notice this on "A Different World"

^^^ White Men Can't Jump is one of my all time favorite movies, I remember staying up late when I was younger to just watch it on Spike TV. Too bad I wasn't really into kicks back then

None of these shows top a diffrent world. when it comes to og jordans so stop posting pics of shows that have no relevance with this thread.

The pics of Kadeem Hardison wearing the cement III's are from "Def by Temptation" and he also wore the Cement III's in "Im Gonna Git You Sucka".
In the movie "Drive" (actually decent movie with great fight choreography) he wore Black/Red XI's.

7380308_gal.jpg

To answer the thread title, of course I known that...grew up watching that show
and a Different World a horrible show??!!  
indifferent.gif

anyone else wonder why they had laughter and applause during the 1st racial fight scene?! (posted last on page 1)

oh and Michael DeLorenzo stayed laced in a bunch of Jordan gear on the abc tv show Head Of The Class. I used to watch that show every week just drooling (no *$#*). He was on NY Undercover after that. Maybe someone can find some pics.

I liked watching the show as a kid, but I don't remember what went on. I think it used to come on after cartoons, so I would just keep watching.

celtic pride had some heat, damon wayans in concords and the one white boy on the team wore flight ones
celtic-pride-1996-02-g.jpg

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Since I'm an older head, I noticed it

I used to be jealous

Ron did at times too
Him and Ron stayed with em on all the time
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom