Did anyone watch American Dad?

Originally Posted by Noskey

Ahh I missed it. Damn. They replay the new ones on Adult Swim like they do Family Guy, right? 
nerd.gif

I think next Monday night.

nerd.gif

best cartoon on tv right now. Archer is a close second.

I can't watch Archer without picturing Coach McGuirk giving Brendan life lessons
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Now if only Seth Mcfarlane could save the Cleveland Show

They shouldn't have even tried in the first place.The Quagmire show is really what it should've been. At the least Cleveland AND Quagmire.

American Dad has def gotten better over the years. I agree with cleveland show being horrible...cleve was such a great character on family guy, guess it didnt translate too well into his own series

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

American Dad has def gotten better over the years. I agree with cleveland show being horrible...cleve was such a great character on family guy, guess it didnt translate too well into his own series
na man cleveland show stepped up the lolz this

My sisters boyfriend works on that show. They dont know if seth is going to do another season. All are waiting to see if they need to file for unemployment.

Show is starting to grow on me now.  Ep when they're trying to save money has me rolling.

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

is archer really that good? not a fan of that kind of animation. imma have to watch it one of these days.
I wasn't initially interested in that style of animation, but yes... Archer is that good. Hilarious characters, tons of word play, visual gags, reoccurring humor, tons of tv/movie/literary references.. it's got it all. One of the best comedies on TV.

It was corny when it started but the writing has gotten better. Similar to FG for a while. Not a show I watch routinely though.

I was just thinking earlier, Seth McFarlane must have a ton of work on his plate. 3 shows and The Flinstones on the way.

Just saw the Cee-Lo hot tub episode!! Steve and Roger with ripped abs singing in the desert!

Back
Top Bottom