Did Evil Empire ruin Waynes Carter 3 vol. coulda had 3 back 2 back classics

Carter 1 n 2=
eek.gif
, southern classics
Carter 3 for its sales and impact will be remembered as "classic" amongst the media and general public but if u take the best tracks from the evil empire carter 3 leaks/drought tapes and
the better cuts from carter 3 u got a legitimate hip hop classic

1. I'm Me/3 peat (both hard)

2.Something You Forgot

3.Scarface

4.LIL WAYNE- IM A BEAST

5.ZOO (as a street single)

6. One Night only

7.Trouble .....one HIS BEST tracks from that era
pimp.gif
sick.gif

And just the other day, my $+%@* Chris killed his self
I pray to God, that I never feel the way he felt
Where do we go when there's no help?
He figured Heaven, so he went left
Ya'll know that ain't right
Plus, he was high as a plane that same night
@#%$, I probably been on that same flight
@#%$, I probably had that same fight
I just kept swingin
Twelve rounds comin, bells ringin
(I run with trouble... trouble)
Introduced to the game, when I was just a child
Mama love a drug dealer, straight quit her job
And took his life, and along with him, I died
And she died, we died
Then came my daughter, to my bed side
Told me daddy, don't cry, I'm alive
I look her in the eyes, and see me with no sins
But this is how the note ends

value="true">

8. When they come for me
glasses.gif

9. Prostitute Fling (simping aside the song is fire , beat is toooo smooth)

10. La La La (single)

11. Mr. Carter" (feat. Jay-Z)

12. Misunderstood

at the end of the day he dropped somewhere between 150-200 tracks with countless featurings and was on stunna's album more then stunna . All without oversaturating himself constantly changing and adapting his flow so congrats to him 2 years later , 1 mill in a week was well deserved . Add tracks i missed if u got'em

Im me, something you forgot, & one night only are some of my favorite Wayne songs... C3 definitly had potential to be a lot better.

no... considering the fact that he doesnt have any classics i dont see how he could have back to backs...

woulda def made for a better album tho... he wouldnt have sold as much tho... he wouldnt have had those same hit singles...

I dead *** had this discussion with my boy a few days ago.

I don't know about a "classic" but he really could have had a SOLID album if it wasn't for Empire and all those leaks. I bumped C3 recently and there's only like 5 tracks maximum I could +%+% with now...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

no... considering the fact that he doesnt have any classics i dont see how he could have back to backs...

woulda def made for a better album tho... he wouldnt have sold as much tho... he wouldnt have had those same hit singles...

nah , at that point in time he coulda dropped anything . the fact that lollipop was he first single of carter 3 alone woulda made it #1, lmao let me not
talk out of my *%% ... i'll say this ....i felt lollipop was "heh" and w/e he woulda dropped at that point in time (given it was catchy/ well produced)
woulda killed radio.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

they @#*&ed the whole C3 up..but it is what it is..he sold a milli first week

Co-signing this....

laugh.gif
 laugh out loud at people sayin' he would only do 200-300 first week
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DaRealBigMeech

nah , at that point in time he coulda dropped anything . the fact that lollipop was he first single of carter 3 alone woulda made it #1, lmao let me not
talk out of my *%% ... i'll say this ....i felt lollipop was "heh" and w/e he woulda dropped at that point in time (given it was catchy/ well produced)
woulda killed radio.
im sayin... i dont think lollipop woulda been made or if it was made it woulda been after the album was out... along wit got money and mrs officer... his 3 biggest singles... !!$* a milli might not have been there either...

Carter 1 is a classic.
and his best album.

but to the topic, yes Empire *+%#+% up C3 potential.

But made him bigger, and increased his buzz.

Bittersweet.

how does Evil Empire get ahold of his tracks? like what is Wayne doin that allows them to get his music? never really understood it.....

co-sign

Yuup! Evil Empire slightly tarnished the Carter legacy. I dont know if it would have been a Classic but it would have been a tough album nonetheless. But then again you have to look at the songs that were on the album; they were many underrated tracks on the Carter 3..

*Them Evil Empire guy's gonna get shot for playin this *%@!*

them dudes is fools
laugh.gif

Those tracks would have made C3 much more cohesive. I mean the album name is based off a crack house but this n__ was rapping about lollipops?

smh.gif

*Trouble > *

Back
Top Bottom