Did Greyone close up shop?

I work right around the corner and I drove by the other day...the store is empty and dark. I'm not talking about the original one, I'm talking aboutthe new one in old town pasadena.

Where do you work at? I haven't been to Greyone in a minute, but I do know that changes were in the works for them at that location.

That location closed, they're going to open up a shop in Long Beach.
Should be short lived stint, closing like other boutiques around here within a year or so.

Yeah drove by the other weekend and saw it closed. I'm not surprised. Shoe boutiques these days are a trend and I don't expect them to be around foryears unlike most mom & pop shops that have been around for nearly 10 years or more.

That location was tough. They didn't really sell Nikes...we all know that brings in the dough.

eek.gif
I live down the street.

Greyone closed... anyone know if there other store down the street went with it as well? They changed the name last time I heard. It's hard to keep trackof all these "boutique" shops.

I went to the OG location the one close to sierra madre blvd. about 2 weeks ago not that much stuff in there but i just went because i never been~

The thing about a lot of these boutiques, the guys who own them have absolutely no business sense or knowledge. They for the most part are cool and I admiretheir risk for opening up their own business, but it takes so much to actually last. The odds are clearly against these guys as is with all small business. Thecustomer service for the most part sucks at all of these places. Doesn't make sense to %%!# on the very minute market that you have. I am not saying thispertains to Greyone, I always sensed a cool vibe from them, but more or less a general observation.

Back
Top Bottom