????? Did i get a good deal for 39.99?????

Lots of clearance sales out here these days, picked these up at jimmy jazz for 39.99. I think theyr'e cool, and for the price extra cool.

So did i get a good deal or are they giving these away all over the place?

thnx NT & mods..

id you like them thats a good deal. i wouldnt buy them for $20 i just dont like the colors.

Not bad, they are a specialy pair, you cant just toss them on and wear them with anything, has to be just right. Oh by the way, your pants are too big
smile.gif

I think so...I got them and a few others for the same price. I was actually thinkin about buyin a second pair, the leather on them isnt stiff some of the morerecent nikes. But hey...im a sucker for hi's...

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Not bad, they are a specialy pair, you cant just toss them on and wear them with anything, has to be just right. Oh by the way, your pants are too big
smile.gif
y? cuz his balls can breathe?

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

Originally Posted by cnoriega

smile.gif
y? cuz his balls can breathe?

Nah, because there are at least 6 layers of bunching around the cuff of the pant leg LOL.

Originally Posted by s dubl

ayo...

wow NT yall on point!!! as far as the pants, i didnt have on a belt so they hung a lil low. BUT ME NO DO SKINNY JEANS!!! i'm cool with em been 30 years onthis planet and thats the first time i heard my pants 2 big. As far as matchin, u cant go color 4 color bcuz then u look like u in costume. Just pick 1 coloroff the shoe and match that..

p.s. im coppin another pair bcuz theyr'e comfy and they look good....IMO...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ayo...

wow NT yall on point!!! as far as the pants, i didnt have on a belt so they hung a lil low. BUT ME NO DO SKINNY JEANS!!! i'm cool with em been 30 years on this planet and thats the first time i heard my pants 2 big. As far as matchin, u cant go color 4 color bcuz then u look like u in costume. Just pick 1 color off the shoe and match that..

happy.gif
laugh.gif
naw that wasn't directed towards you. It was for the comment posted above mine.

IMO if you like the kicks, $40 isn't bad. me personally I'm not too into forces so it's not a big deal to me.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

why are you so special that you have youre own pick up post ?

hmmmm wish i could tell you. Sounds like sum hate in the air!!!!!

MODS i apologize if i did something wrong.

you must be the nike talk police huh? goin arund searchin 4 things 2 go on rants about.
eyes.gif

take a deep breath, if u dont like my post then dont answer....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ayo...

wow NT yall on point!!! as far as the pants, i didnt have on a belt so they hung a lil low. BUT ME NO DO SKINNY JEANS!!! i'm cool with em been 30 years on this planet and thats the first time i heard my pants 2 big. As far as matchin, u cant go color 4 color bcuz then u look like u in costume. Just pick 1 color off the shoe and match that..

happy.gif
HAHA nah, you're good man, do your thing and those kicks are starting to grow on me too!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom