Did I get ripped off?

Posted these shoes in auction. I bought them back in 2000 and only wore them one and cleaned them. What did I do wrong in the listing that I got so little views? They sold for 250 but I think I couldve gotten 500 for them. I know this is frowned upon but I am going to have to cancel the sale. I just can't take 250 when someone from Craigslist offered me 400$ cash for them

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121239060366?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited:
Just the luck of the draw. That's the risk you take putting them in an auction. What was the starting price? You probably should have started with a higher starting price or maybe tried Buy It Now.

Just the luck of the draw. That's the risk you take putting them in an auction. What was the starting price? You probably should have started with a higher starting price or maybe tried Buy It Now.
Starting price was .99 I know it was stupid. I know this is frowned upon but I am going to have to cancel the sale. I just can't take 250 when someone from Craigslist offered me 400$ cash for them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom