Did I grow up or did urban fashion become trash all of a sudden

i have a question:

im not from here...so all this is new but old to me (i live in va went to howard) why do you guys slit your pants? like where your shoes are? and also why doyou wear your pants tight (men) please don't get offended i just really want to know.

well when i was in school people slit the cuffs of the jeans cause they were what we called "ankle biters"...as far as now, ..i don't know, maybeto cover the shoe up?

Damn young ones let it go...

Let them do them and you do you... every generation has bammas

Damn young ones let it go...

Let them do them and you do you... every generation has bammas
^^ You ain't ever lie about that ... I remember my barber asking me why we felt it was so "cool" to be grimy in the early 90's...

I had no idea ... I just know that the clothes were nice and baggy ... super comfortable ... I liked it ... oh well

But I have to say that we were all still pretty fly and creative with the look ...

Now you just have every brand making Ed Hardy looking clothes ... and/or wanna be cool looking street-wear that is marginal at best ...

i havent seen that many clothes that i would rock in a while. Thats why i play it safe and rock the clear plastic rain coat like my man M.H and some Old Navyy20- $5 mandals (man sandals). No pants no shorts. Its too hot for all that.

i just wanna tell some of these youngins that you can't sag skinny jeans...

people still wear Ed Hardy????....

i wanna bring out some alldaz shorts this summer. mchunu used to be iight, then they just started trying to chase the trend...

Back
Top Bottom