Did Kanye, Kid Cudi bring up the CDP IV's?

With the price of CDP IV's around 300 on sites like flightclub, I was wondering what could have driven the price up so high. They are recent releases afterall, and we all know that means bad quality.
Is it the countless pictures surfacing around the internet of guys like Kid Cudi wearing the kicks that inflated them so much?
moz-screenshot.png

cudi-jordan.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

IV's are classic. i strongly doubt these "celebs" have anything to do with it.

nice shirt, though. *thumbs up*

wow after seeing them on cudi in that pic i dont even like them as much anymore. and flightclub likes to raype ppl with the prices anywayz

I would have kept my pair if they didnt wear em so the answer to your question is no.

^^ CDP IV quality was horrible compared to the original.

Instant cracking

Banana Shape

Lame stitching and materials

Originally Posted by ninjahood

classic shoe, and da quality was great...i dunno what ya talkin about.

sounds good they're bacc on the CDP clean-up list for me thanks ninjahood

Pink Floyd
smokin.gif

"...how i wish u were here..." dam cuz its time to wake and bake on that
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Instant cracking

Banana Shape

1. wrong, da CDP IV's didn't use da same shiny paint that many other retros use that suffer from cracking

2 they been banana shaped LONG before they retroed this color

3. materials was tough durabuck, it wasn't da crap thats on da air force jordan fusion of da same shared color or da incomin' black and varsity redVI's

if there was one split package i needed it was definitely da IV's.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Instant cracking

Banana Shape

1. wrong, da CDP IV's didn't use da same shiny paint that many other retros use that suffer from cracking

roll.gif

shiny paint has nothing to do with it......these chip just like the 3s and 8s do.....mine had chipping on the white and black part of the midsole....i ended uptrading mine to a friend for his 03 bred 12s.....this was a bad release any way you look at it

I've worn my CDP 4's a LOT, and I have no chipping. I know they aren't quite as nice as the 99's, but mine do the job just fine.

As for the topic, I don't think that has anything to do with it. It's a classic and always in high demand, I imagine the 3's will do the same soonif they haven't already.

I kept coming across these shoes and selling them. I just can't get into them. that thin suede killed it for me.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

I've worn my CDP 4's a LOT, and I have no chipping. I know they aren't quite as nice as the 99's, but mine do the job just fine.

As for the topic, I don't think that has anything to do with it. It's a classic and always in high demand, I imagine the 3's will do the same soon if they haven't already.

and i barely wore mine and it happened....you are just one of the few lucky ones....but i guarantee yours will start doing it soon

I'm still wearing my 99's on a regular basis.....As soon as there done I'm moving on to my cdp iv's....the quality on em isn't the best butit isn't the worst IMO!!! If this is a colorway you like then the Cdp iv's are good for wearing and not just lookin at em...The 99's are really forlookin at right now because of the possibilty of crumbling...It's all in what you are buying them for..

Originally Posted by Savraj1

With the price of CDP IV's around 300 on sites like flightclub, I was wondering what could have driven the price up so high. They are recent releases after all, and we all know that means bad quality. Is it the countless pictures surfacing around the internet of guys like Kid Cudi wearing the kicks that inflated them so much?
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
I be like coppin mad pairs fo like $325 a pop. Straight heat fiyah. My mayne Kanye rocked too - I had to gets a pair!

6rlrep.jpg

Then his bald headed beyotch got sum so I be like droppin' $350 fo nutha pair....

2qics8x.jpg

Then I see on my man's Inturnet at his house (I gots 56K) and he show'd me the Mos Def pic of him rockin'. So I stay fly and cop me one mo pairfor $400.

2vs59v5.jpg

They wurth evry penny. Bull-yeee-dat....

If I didn't have so many black/red shoes, I would of copped em too. The package was at reasonable price for a while.

Back
Top Bottom