Originally Posted by o fenomeno

im still convinced this whole lil b basedgod !!@% is a practical joke
Me too ... 
Add me into this.
Dude's lyrics are funny/dope...cooking
pimp.gif
but really what's based?

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

MySpace, YouTube, Twitter, and his preexisting fan base helped B blow up.

NT had as much effect as ISS and the HypeBeast forums.

Indeed.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

MySpace, YouTube, Twitter, and his preexisting fan base helped B blow up.

NT had as much effect as ISS and the HypeBeast forums.

Indeed.

Based = basehead (user of free-based cocaine = basically crack) = being high on cocaine or speed. 

I really fail to see why anyone would want to be that.

Around my way growing up, baseheads were crackheads, meaning - that $##+ ain't cool.

Based = basehead (user of free-based cocaine = basically crack) = being high on cocaine or speed. 

Around my way growing up, baseheads were crackheads, meaning - that $##+ ain't cool.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

yeah, been kinda thinking something along the lines of this. 

bittersweet wrote:

Being based is centered around a state of positivity and reaching a point of self actualization that helps one to absorb as much knowledge as possible whilst still attempting to grow through other avenues of life.

bittersweet wrote:

Being based is centered around a state of positivity and reaching a point of self actualization that helps one to absorb as much knowledge as possible whilst still attempting to grow through other avenues of life.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

yeah, been kinda thinking something along the lines of this. 

The N word wasn't always "cool" either but you see where that ended up. Words are words, they only mean what we want them to.

This man calls himself a pretty B and all types of @@*+. He took away the negative, much like with the N word, and turned it into something positive for himself.

All in all, to me, it's just fun music. Everyone tries to label it as something when all it is is musical exploration. The fact that it's coming from a young black male throws people off. I equate the based mindset to a hippies mindset with moments of brash ignorance, and a general disregard for what the next man thinks of you. That's just my interpretation *shrug*

The N word wasn't always "cool" either but you see where that ended up. Words are words, they only mean what we want them to.

This man calls himself a pretty B and all types of @@*+. He took away the negative, much like with the N word, and turned it into something positive for himself.

All in all, to me, it's just fun music. Everyone tries to label it as something when all it is is musical exploration. The fact that it's coming from a young black male throws people off. I equate the based mindset to a hippies mindset with moments of brash ignorance, and a general disregard for what the next man thinks of you. That's just my interpretation *shrug*

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

bittersweet wrote:

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

bittersweet wrote:

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom