did mike ever wear FLINT xiii's in game?

^^^
flints.. did mj wear those ever?
i swear he did.. they were the second colorway released as far as i remember

I want to say MJ wore the Flints during the All Star game. I'm pretty sure thats right. Maybe one of the other ol heads can confirm.......

I want to say MJ wore the Flints during the All Star game. I'm pretty sure thats right. Maybe one of the other ol heads can confirm.......

Originally Posted by Baller5979

Naw he wore the Black and White 13's that come out next month...East wore home jerseys, West wore away jerseys that year.

Naw he wore the Black and White 13's that come out next month...East wore home jerseys, West wore away jerseys that year.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Yeah thats what I get for "trying" to remember lol

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Yeah thats what I get for "trying" to remember lol

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Did he wear the Flint's with the Wizards? I can't remember.
451164583e0ff57d6abfd94e4cf51044ec6106fb.pjpg

Soooooooo basically your boss has a closet full of white/black/red shoes jordans? (other then the royal wizards colorways) With no 10's, 15's, 16's, 19's-2010

Soooooooo basically your boss has a closet full of white/black/red shoes jordans? (other then the royal wizards colorways) With no 10's, 15's, 16's, 19's-2010

^ Kinda like me, I only buy Bulls colorway Air Jordans, whether MJ wore them or not.

Only 2 non-Bulls Jordans I own are Powder IX's and X's

^ Kinda like me, I only buy Bulls colorway Air Jordans, whether MJ wore them or not.

Only 2 non-Bulls Jordans I own are Powder IX's and X's

Back
Top Bottom