Did Nelly Really Just 'MURDER' the booth!?!?

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

eek.gif
he still got it?

i wish dude would just drop one more country grammar-type album. i mean...it ain't like he's gettin that many sales off what he's doing now anyway (there's no way this new album even goes plat), bring it back. even nellyville wasn't terrible.

and murph is that dude.

No D-Ride but i bet nelly goes plat.

Originally Posted by HUUUD

eek.gif
he still got it?

i wish dude would just drop one more country grammar-type album. i mean...it ain't like he's gettin that many sales off what he's doing now anyway (there's no way this new album even goes plat), bring it back. even nellyville wasn't terrible.

and murph is that dude.

No D-Ride but i bet nelly goes plat.

I agree.. Guaranteed plat because he's got the name.. And you know he'll make some girl-friendly club joints.. And those are how you go plat..

i'll stand behind saying that nelly can rap. i thought "#1" was dope and his verse on"let me in" was epic (for nelly at least)

eek.gif
he still got it?

and murph is that dude.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Nelly not going Plat , you wish.....

SMH at people saying Cons was the best in that video. Murph killed it and his first album did go gold, even though that wasn't hard 5 years ago, but itstill did ok. Had a couple decent singles, What the hook gon B and Hold Up. The kid can definitly bring it and Nelly can spit hard when he want to as well. Hejust is like 50, bout that paper. Murph is a good version of Yayo.

it was cool...and i ain' takin nothin away from it...but so far for '08...

Keith Murray in the booth > ____

i can't seem to find it though...i can appreciate it ifone of y'all do...

It's cool to hate on nelly, lets not lie he killed it in the booth. I was going to post this video a couple days ago when wshh posted it but figured peoplewould jump on me lol. Nelly has skills, yea he tends to make a lot of radio tracks but with 30million sold do you blame him?

Nah I was talking about in general, even myself was hatin on Nelly but after watching him in the booth it made me realize he still has skills he just went thatother route for the $$$$, cant blame the dude.

Back
Top Bottom