Did NT invent "WDYWT" and "hypebeast"?

yes...lets do it

but its NT tho..expect NTdenim all around... :lol:

The denim on here isn't really that bad though, at least what I see from the thread in Sneakershowcase. I wish more people posted they whole outfits though, I like seeing fits put together.

yes...lets do it

but its NT tho..expect NTdenim all around... :lol:

The denim on here isn't really that bad though, at least what I see from the thread in Sneakershowcase. I wish more people posted they whole outfits though, I like seeing fits put together.

if the jeans drowns the sneakers then its bad :lol:

it doesnt have to be skinny nut huggers but a good pair of denim goes a long way....

Most NTers thinking spending money on denim is ridiculous

You get cats rocking sneakers they dropped a good $300+ on with some $12.99 JCPenney joints

Yeah, no...NT was doing WDYWT long before that site existed. I remember when HB first started. It was essentially a bunch of dudes doing their best NT/HT impressions...

I think the term hype beast was coined on the other site. But TBH, NT was the first, if not one of the first WDYWT sites sneaker wise.

Honestly, I think we did coin the term, but weren't the first site to do a "post your outfit" thread.

*tap tap pull*

NT been around since 99, b. NT is da pioneer to this ****.

4chan is probably the originator to 80% of the webs doe.
This.

he knows..

Most NTers thinking spending money on denim is ridiculous

You get cats rocking sneakers they dropped a good $300+ on with some $12.99 JCPenney joints

:lol: :lol: yeah i never understood why people would spend a grip on sneakers and rock cheap jeans with them :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I know all jeans bleed, but I remember having some cheap SouthPole jeans on with a fresh pair of all white forces. :smh: :smh: Then joints was done after like the 3rd wear.

Yo i am actually quite sure the term hype east was coined on NT. I know that there was an artist here who drew out the hype beast, and that shot it to stardom.

To all the sarcastic posters, nt created a whole subculture out in the streets.

I miss the annual "hypebeast" example/breakdown. Someone do a 2014 version with red October yeezys, jogger pants, extra long tee, short sleeve shawl neck hoodie, and parted/faded comb over haircut.

Full fit only WDYWT would be awesome and hilarious. Unfortunately, we can't even have PYP on NT anymore.

@Methodical Management, would you allow a full fit only WDYWT? Or let us bring the PYP back?

Last edited:
Full fit only WDYWT would be awesome and hilarious. Unfortunately, we can't even have PYP on NT anymore.

@Methodical Management, would you allow a full fit only WDYWT? Or let us bring the PYP back?

PYP days are long gone famb.

Honestly, I don't see why there needs to be 2 WDYWT's.. Actually 3 if you count the Jordan WDYWT...

Just post your full fits in WDYWT...

Dudes was soaking jeans in moms bathtub
laugh.gif

What's the issue with sporting a pair of dockers from jcpenney with your OG color air max's?

I miss the annual "hypebeast" example/breakdown. Someone do a 2014 version with red October yeezys, jogger pants, extra long tee, short sleeve shawl neck hoodie, and parted/faded comb over haircut.

that's how hypebeast dressing now? :x

and I thought the sb/bape hoody era was annoying.. way better than the weirdo dressing that's going on today :smh:

inb4 someone posts a pic of me wearing a tight Gucci polo from 2007 (way before Gucci clothing was popular in the hood)

Back
Top Bottom