Did NT really make her famous vol. Rosa Acosta? *new video on pg. 5*

whatsup NT...I know its wrong forum to post this in....but thought general forum would want to see this...Is that Rosa Acosta in Drakes new video�betweenthe�1:10-1:25 mark???
nerd.gif

thanks for sharing video cellziscrack
pimp.gif

I havent watched music videos in so long. I see I havent missed much. That was horrible

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Fam did you even visit the other threads before posting?
btw for you guys saying that people don't learn...I was posting the video NOT to show Drakes new video but to simply to see if NTs beastingactually blew Rosa Acosta up enough to have had Drake to put her in the video
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

We made her famous, and she doesnt wanna show the truckers any love smh.

she definately doesnt... if it wasnt for us she'd still be makin stretchin video's in her little studio, followin more ppl than there were followinher.

ungrateful +**%%

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

We made her famous, and she doesnt wanna show the truckers any love smh.

she definately doesnt... if it wasnt for us she'd still be makin stretchin video's in her little studio, followin more ppl than there were followin her.

ungrateful +**%%
laugh.gif

even Drake had to have her...if thats her
nerd.gif

Rosa Acosta.. got big cause of NT.. no doubt.. and in before lock I dare ya to post of picnow

Originally Posted by DarthBunny

laugh.gif
that's not her.
@RosaAcosta Thanks everybody for the luv
wink.gif
I'm glad u like me in the drake and 50 centvideo xoxo (via twitter)

its her... i didnt kno diznee was in the video tho... i gotta go back and study it harder
laugh.gif

NT didn't make her famous. We gave the hockey assist, so to speak. MTO made her famous by stealing from NT...

Hell yea NT made her famous, then MTO came and jacked our thread

Nobody was talking about her before the "she is perfection thread"

NT hype > CNN,ABC,FOX

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Not one dark skinned joint in the whole video. I couldn't tell any of them apart.

It's messed up because look at the "butch" team that walks in that are supposed to be the ugly undesireable ones... Mostly dark skinn blackwomen.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Hell yea NT made her famous, then MTO came and jacked our thread

Nobody was talking about her before the "she is perfection thread"

NT hype > CNN,ABC,FOX

CO-FREAKING-SIGN.

The "She is perfection" thread is what started her career. Before that she was making low budget stretching vids. You need to revisit that wholethread. NT made that vid HOT....there were even a couple of screenshots of the number of hits that video coming from NT and that ##*@ DWARFED those from anyother site including MTO. Then MTO does what they always do...which is jacking NT threads and of course most of the credit goes to them
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

And then traitors go and defend MTO by saying "well NTers post stories from there all the time!". Genius, we post the source when we post stories.They're notorious for taking ##*@ and not giving any credit whatsoever... but if they're ever the first to break some ##*@ they always have that BSmessage on their ##*@ "YOU HAVE TO LIST US AS THE SOURCE, WE WERE THE FIRST TO BREAK IT".

smh.gif

I was recording that whole meesha stream when Pooch blurted out that they slept with plies... I guarentee if I were to put that on here it would be on MTOin a matter of hours.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by DarthBunny

laugh.gif
that's not her.
@RosaAcosta Thanks everybody for the luv
wink.gif
I'm glad u like me in the drake and 50 cent video xoxo (via twitter)

its her... i didnt kno diznee was in the video tho... i gotta go back and study it harder
laugh.gif

it was her
pimp.gif

shes in 50 video too?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom