Did they make b-grade preheats?

Di they make bgrade lebron 8 preheats? Someone on ebay said they got them at an outlet and they're bgrade not factory varient aka fake
Any help is appreciated

Di they make bgrade lebron 8 preheats? Someone on ebay said they got them at an outlet and they're bgrade not factory varient aka fake
Any help is appreciated

NO sir my dude.Nike only realeased them in A Grade quality at select Nike Retailers.Plus They were a QS if im nt mistaken,an tha only
way they wud b at retailers is if they were a GR an didnt sell.(which we both know didnt happn)

NO sir my dude.Nike only realeased them in A Grade quality at select Nike Retailers.Plus They were a QS if im nt mistaken,an tha only
way they wud b at retailers is if they were a GR an didnt sell.(which we both know didnt happn)

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Any help is appreciated

Not necessarily true. There are b grade titanium XX3's and b grade zen yeezys in existance. Its highly possible there are b grade south beaches.

Not necessarily true. There are b grade titanium XX3's and b grade zen yeezys in existance. Its highly possible there are b grade south beaches.

u guys talking about the ones still on ebay? i feel like that box is deff legit but the shoes.....not so much

u guys talking about the ones still on ebay? i feel like that box is deff legit but the shoes.....not so much

Back
Top Bottom