Did we get played again?? ie...Foamposite Pro "Pearl"

I hear you Rock, but If they do release at Major, wouldn't they release way over retail?

My 02's are straight, but like everyone else is stating, i could use another pair. Only pair of foams, besides my carolina's, that i don't have 2pairs of

And KEV, i wouldn't neccessarily call us (or whoever you were referring to a beast), but if they decide to not release the kicks down here, it wouldprobably be cheaper for anyone 2 take a ride up there to HoH, pick up a pair and return home than it would to buy from a reseller online you feel me?

Most commenting on this topic state that they had the OG's or 02's, some couldn't afford them back then, but can now, and most, whether they havethis shoe already or not appreciate it, so i can't really say that a lot of people here are on hypebeast mode with this shoe. We just like them plain andsimple

man, im tired of this HoH releases on foams...dont really caare bout the other releases...anyway im tryin to get that 10.5 so if someone can look out, hit meup, if not then im down for takin that trip...

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

And KEV, i wouldn't neccessarily call us (or whoever you were referring to a beast), but if they decide to not release the kicks down here, it would probably be cheaper for anyone 2 take a ride up there to HoH, pick up a pair and return home than it would to buy from a reseller online you feel me?
I know gas prices have gone down, but don't let the smooth taste fool you.
laugh.gif

Highest I'd drive is Delaware/Philly.

After that, my time and gas, to NYC and back?

No thanks.

Especially with no guarantee from an employee there that my size(s) are on lock.

Too far of a distance to play the lottery; That's with my luck doe.

Everybody gotta eat (reseller wise). I ain't one of those "sellers" that break people off, and never pay premiums when I choose to. Those timesI have to pay is so far and between anyway...

But again, that's just me...

^I see what you're saying

Drive up there though...not me... hell i take the bus, i have people up in NY so i just stay with them if its a weekend trip and take the bus right back down..$35 roundtrip with family discount on Greyhound, or hit up the chinatown buses for the same price

The Foams Pearl, funny story about those
roll.gif
it's currently my puppychoice for a chew toy... True Story.

I didn't care though, so I let her have it.

like i said in he oher thread im gonna have put in my sick days...

how limied are these?

I doubt one can cop 2 or more pair.

Originally Posted by Marito

$@# can I get and exact price or guess?

lol i dont think that much, prolly like penny prices, 200-220

but foam pros retail for 170. if they do get em n there anywhere from 170-220 ima have to pull the trigger on em. bammas be chargin like 300 for DS pairs in mysize
smh.gif

Well to all those that are REALLY interested in going, and maybe even carpooling (saving on gas and tolls) holla at me and let's make it happen... Shoot mea PM... I'm down to leave Friday Night or first thing Saturday...

As for going to NY to get em, this is a shoe i've ALWAYS wanted and due to being a BROKE HS student in 97 and a broke college student in 02, I was unableto ever purchase... Call me a beast cuz i want em NOW (and can actually afford em now) I dont give a *%$#!

^go do some HW and find out on your own instead of asking everyday bein lazy hopin somebody will do the HW for ya...

I mean we can catch a bus or whatever, I'm seriously down, I have no whip for the journey tho

B FRESCO ..... dude chill ok if you aint gonna tell me then don't say anything at all!

You acting STR8 STUPID

Originally Posted by Marito

B FRESCO ..... dude chill ok if you aint gonna tell me then don't say anything at all!

You acting STR8 STUPID
Even if Fresco had the info, why should he give it to you anyway? What contributions have you given? I'm sure once someone has more infothey'll put it out but you're coming off like you have a right to know everything and it just doesn't work that way. Patience is a virtue fam.

Marito, you got over 80 posts in like a week since u been a member and the highlight has been how much you dislike dunks... You a cornball/herb/bamma(whichever u like)...

Plus I'm "str8 stupid" like u're sig, LMAO! You sound fried my dude....

[Juv, '400 Degrees']
"ya keep ya feets cleen, ha...
ya want dem foams, ha...
i got game pearl jaints, ha...
you need some info, ha...
woodie ain't got it, ha...
ya lawdrys woodie dere, ha..."

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom