Did ya'll know Kanye produced this?

I seen this video and I kept seein' this cat in the video that looked like Kanye but didn't really realize it was him until the video was done. Had noclue Kanye produced this. Its kinda
laugh.gif
lookin' at Kanye in 2002 andlookin' at him now. He's shown a lot of growth I guess. Whatever happened to Knoc? I remember hearing that LA Confidential EP and never heard a albumfrom dude. I don't know why I always thought he was signed to Aftermath.

Knoc-turn%27al_-_L.A._Confidential_Presents_Knoc-turn%27al_-_Front.jpg

and he produced on the harlem world album, not the ma$e one, the one wit blinky blink and company.

yeah Knocturnal fell into some serious alcohol addiction...and he was becoming lazy in the studio...and got out of line with Dre .....and the rest is history.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Untitled

and he produced on the harlem world album, not the ma$e one, the one wit blinky blink and company.
I didn't know there was even a Harlem World album outside of the So So Def one lol.

yeah Knocturnal fell into some serious alcohol addiction...and he was becoming lazy in the studio...and got out of line with Dre .....and the rest is history.

Well that's a good way to say goodbye to the rap game.

You knew it was throwback Kanye when you heard that damn sample of the dude yelling at the beginning of the track.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

You knew it was throwback Kanye when you heard that damn sample of the dude yelling at the beginning of the track.
Wait a minute. Now that I think about it, that ain't the same yell from Takeover is it lol ?

damn,... i always assumed dre produced this... i bought that album too... it was like only 6 tracks or somn

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Wait a minute. Now that I think about it, that ain't the same yell from Takeover is it lol ?
Naw it's the same +!+ he used in "Heart Of The City" Its a James Brown he had to stop using as his trademark cause of obviouscopyright issues.

Back
Top Bottom