Did yall see that cubana lust and star video on...

that sex tape is buns

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

she looks
sick.gif
in person

i'd still let her blow me, though
laugh.gif

my standards aren't as high as the cliche nt'ers. So as Cam's uncle said in Killa Season "give it to me i'll show you what to do withit"

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Lastarya > Cubana Lust easily.
nah

u just never had a cuban female before
pimp.gif

lust would get it ...Raw
devil.gif
laugh.gif
well according to Cubanas sextape, theres nothing all that special about Cuban females in bed

Lastarya...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

yep Lust do got that tape circulating. I downloaded it to my RealPlayer lo. idk why though

and Lastarya was looking nice in the vid, but in her other vids she looks plain w/ a BIG booty. But today she was DAMN! w/ BIG BOOTY
pimp.gif

Cubana would still get it before Lastarya though. sorry. lol

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

airforce416 wrote:

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:

I seen both vids and hot damn shawty

That pinky vid is serious....HD booty
eek.gif
devil.gif
I know she tired of them fat jokes and I think she trying to drop the weight

But nah seriously...Cubana lust isnt a ****** is she?
nerd.gif
nah she got a sextape, pure box
what?

laugh.gif
oh word, I remember the Cubana sextape. Son was hitting it all sensual like they just got married, going all slow, "making love," status, not beating it up. If your sex with someone like Cubana doesn't involve a diving board, and either one of you exceeding 80 decibels, you're doing it wrong. She had the
eyes.gif
face on

co sign.

it was like they was trying to creep on the low, like there was somebody in the next room. i would have straight MURDER'D that. have her screaming 'ayepapi'

i would have definitely hit it from the back. how you make a tape with her and not hit it from the back?

Owww! I remember I was watchin Cubana on Ustream one time, some dude said "it look like that panther ready to jump to the other cheek"!
laugh.gif

if anyone would be so kind to help me out with the links? idk what any of them are.. its appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom