Did ya'll used to stuff an extra sock under your shoe's Tongue?

Guess Only In Cali 
ohwell.gif

I Used To,Way Back When - (With Adidas)

eyes.gif
, Shm At Stuff You Did

i got your back OP, i used to do it in middle school.

i guess it was only a Bay Area thing

I know what you're talking about OG. I never have done this before. I didn't even know about this when I was growing up until I started going to an All-white middle was was for honors students. When I went to my local JHS, no one did that.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

I did it in middle school, 97-99 circa.  
oh the infamous "flip sock"..........Yes, i am guilty of this

op, you brought back some memories my friend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

out here it in the Bay it was mostly done with the Reebok Questions and Kswiss

i remember back in middle school the asian kids you to stuff those two shoes like crazy.

back in high school, i used to hang out with a bunch of break dancers who wore adidas shelltoes 24/7/365. they'd stuff that sock in there all the time. looked ridiculous.

hellz yeah!!! I forgot about that... use to make my calfs hurt because the shoes werent on correctly

"puffing" your shoes was popular in the late 90's in the bay area. saw a lot of kids do it to k-swiss, shelltoes, questions, and on some air jordans when they came out. i'll admit i'm guilty of "puffing" my black/chutney xiii lows and indiglo xiv when i had them back then
laugh.gif
smh.gif

it's probably a cali thing. did this when i was in middle school. a few people here in washington did that too..

I forgot all about this, I used to cut the tongue out of a pair of my old shoes and use that instead
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Where dey do dat at?

I've never heard of such a thing. ha ha
Word!

I stuffed a few socks or paper in my joints when I put em away to keep the creases out but hell naw, not while I'm wearing em.

Everybody used to do this around my way. I remember my feet used to be HURT from the shoes fitting so damn tight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

out here it in the Bay it was mostly done with the Reebok Questions and Kswiss

i remember back in middle school the asian kids you to stuff those two shoes like crazy.
i never really got down with it

but i remember one time this one asian kid was running by me and a group of friends and the dude tripped causing his shoes to fly off with about 4 pairs of socks he was using to stuff them
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom