did you go RAW when you lost your v-card

Nah man. I still finished pretty fast though.

Still do
frown.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

1st time no, didn't bust either. Was pumping away at life for like 2 hours lol.
2nd time= yes raw. got maybe 10 seconds in. pulled out super quick when i was bout to skeet, then hit her with the " maybe we shouldn't do this without a condom "
roll.gif
 I used no such latex the first time, some chick, my older sisters friend was drunk and told me to lay w/ her, then we started kissing and I was in it like a good 2 min, busted in her luxurious inner workings. Then dead face she looks at me and says "If you tell your sister, or anyone, I will tell them you forced me!" I was like
indifferent.gif
 and I kid you not, ran home after that.

Yeah & been goin raw doggie everytime since
pimp.gif
, well most of the times atleast.. gotta stay smart but the chick i lost it to was pretty clean so i had to do what it do

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

1st time no, didn't bust either. Was pumping away at life for like 2 hours lol.
2nd time= yes raw. got maybe 10 seconds in. pulled out super quick when i was bout to skeet, then hit her with the " maybe we shouldn't do this without a condom "
roll.gif
 I used no such latex the first time, some chick, my older sisters friend was drunk and told me to lay w/ her, then we started kissing and I was in it like a good 2 min, busted in her luxurious inner workings. Then dead face she looks at me and says "If you tell your sister, or anyone, I will tell them you forced me!" I was like
indifferent.gif
 and I kid you not, ran home after that.

roll.gif

nope. condom, and it hurt. i was 15 at the time and i didnt know what the hell i was doing.

Nah....

PLUS, it was horrible. This chick was talkin to me the whole time askin me if i wanted her to get me water and how it was going for me.... F outta here

Originally Posted by hellaones

Improperly used a condom my 1st time
laugh.gif

How does that even happen? strapping up and finding the hole is like second nature to me(at least finding the whole cause i'm team raw for life), thats like saying the first time you saw 1+1  you thought it equaled 5

Nope......Dad had HIV.....I learned from HIS mistakes. RIP.

I didnt go raw until i was with her for 3 months and saw the results of her tests after she had her checkup.....Now i have a kid with her, SMH. Love my daughter to death, but her mom is a #%+$*.

hell yea i did. she was older than me & i remember i was gon put on a rubber but i seen that lil patch. so i was like "u on birth control?" & she said yea so i just said !#@+ this condom. she was like "u gon go in me raw?" i was like hell yea. shawty had the tightest & wettest %*!*% i ever got til this day, i nutted stupid quick too

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

*Warning* not for the eyes of people under 18 and if you respond please don't directly address the comments within the spoiler*Warning*
Spoiler [+]
raise you're hand if you smelled your hand for hours the first time you got your fingers wet

I still do sometimes
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yes sir...and the next 300 times after as well. I lost my V-Card to my ex fiance when I was 18. In 4 years we NEVER used a condom not one time.

That actually effed me up in life because now I HATE using condoms. To go raw 300+ times then try and switch to strapping up is ridiculous. Depending on who I'm doing and if they're on birth control, I'm going in raw regardless...

haha no rubbers all the dam way.
i cant lie though.. first time i was like dam.. dome is so much nicer. But you get some practice runs in and realize the difference.

yes sir, got up in there raw first time. perfecting that pull spray pray from the jump

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by CJ616

Was anybodies first time actually good/normal? 
laugh.gif
not mine

I could barely feel anything with a condom on
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
First of all...I'm not hating.
But, I keeping seeing responses like this.  I used a condom the first time, then the whole time I dated that chick. It still felt amazing, better than oral.  That feeling is one of a kind.  It was'nt until I started with another chick and went raw, that I realized how much better it felt.  I just think to say the you could barely feel anything, AT THAT MOMENT OF LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY, is BS.  

Back
Top Bottom