Did your class ever win field day in elementary?

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

In my school we didnt have competitions we would just wild out at the park playing kick ball and stuff

THIS... we had rides and cotton candy and @%!*... I was that dude in elementary school
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Mine never did
mad.gif

Im not sure what they call it out of Miami but its basically an event that happens the last days of school, all the classes go against each other.

Running

Tug of war

Three leg....

My class lost every grade year.

One year I knew we could win , but one teacher that we all hated made sure all our fast boys couldn't participate. 

Honestly its pisses me off till this very day that my class never won 
frown.gif
we used to have blue and gold day, where basically all the kids in the elementary school were either put on the blue or yellow team. Then we'd have games and competitions all day. Sorta like in Harry potter when they would do the whole " 10 points to gryffindor". If the 6th grade blue team won the relay race, itd be like 10 points to the blue team. I dont think there was actually a prize for winning or anything. I remember 1 time I was trying to show off during the kickball game so I wound my leg back for the greatest kick in the world. And I ended up kicking my foot, straight down into home plate. Broke a toe
Also, I know this sounds bad, but we used to hate getting the handicapped kids on our team. I know its wrong now because they had a right to play too, but I mean in a relay race its kinda not fair

I think my class in 4th grade class won the overall 4th grad competion. But I individually won the 100 yard dash from 1st-7th grade though

We had individual events as well as the team events. My class won all the team events and i won all the individual events. 6th grade my mom took off from work and suprised me by showing up. I knew i had to show off for mama so I took 1st place in 10 events. Even better than the ribbons was the fact that i was one of two black boys in the whole 6th grade. We used to get teased and picked on pretty bad. Field day was like a bit of revenge for me.

We never won, but I remember we almost won the tug of war once. My middle school always had an annual last day of school shaving cream fight. Hammocks Middle. Miami!

michelle

Back
Top Bottom