Did your father teach you to be a womanizer or a monogamist?

Which one are you?

• Total voters
No I'm not.

Its not my fault you pick and choose when the law is right and what lawmakers decide is right.

You ignorantly adhere and abide by the idea that somehow a 17 yr old is a kid but a 18 yr old is not. Despite both being a teenagers with a one year difference.

You can't decide for yourself so you just go along with what they decide and pretend it's right.

That sheep mentality won't work on me.
ok

My parents have been married for 46 years.

Most important life lesson taught by Dad was:

-NEVER ever put your hands on a woman.

Honestly to me what I've observed and learned over the years is that successful marriage has to be where 2 people balance each other out.The wife or husband can't be to reliant one of the other.

My pops in his PRIME before he got married was a playa back homie in the Philippines and early on during his Navy career before he settled down and Married my mom.

My Mom had the better education and was already a teacher in the Philippines but still came over here after they got married and got her teaching credential and masters degree here at San Diego State University. My mom retired from 33 years teaching elementary grades.

My Dad was no genius but he worked his way up through his enlisted Navy career and retired as a E-7 Navy Chief which is the 3rd highest enlisted non Officer rank in the Navy and he was due for promotion to make E-8 Senior Chief before he told Uncle Sam nope I'm done and retiring.

My pops after his Navy retirement was primarily self employed but at the same time took care of the day to day family responabilties (cooking, house maintenance, keeping both me & my sister in check). While at the same time my Mom continued to teach and brought home most of the primary income at that time.My Mom also has always been the one who managed most of the finances and put money away. Now today my parents are retired back home in Philippines enjoying retirement living the good life.

Last edited:
My dad didn't teach me anything about women :smh:
We don't have the best relationship though. He's been in my life but has always been a alcoholic and some time addict.
As I've gotten older I've noticed signs of cheating and I just shake my head mane, he doesn't deserve my moms NT.
I honestly don't care about marriage now bruh. My upbringing has shown me just how much marrying the wrong person can have a damper on ones life.
I'd love to have a kid but marriage mane I just don't know. I haven't met her yet

My dad didn't teach me anything about women :smh:
We don't have the best relationship though. He's been in my life but has always been a alcoholic and some time addict.
As I've gotten older I've noticed signs of cheating and I just shake my head mane, he doesn't deserve my moms NT.
I honestly don't care about marriage now bruh. My upbringing has shown me just how much marrying the wrong person can have a damper on ones life.
I'd love to have a kid but marriage mane I just don't know. I haven't met her yet
take it from experience
marry the woman u know deserves ur heart
THEN
have a kid

It's so funny because the traits that women love most in men probably also make him a cheater. While the guy that will be faithful is seen as a lame. Lol. It's like they gotta pick their poison.

Back
Top Bottom