Diddy arrested for assaulting UCLA football coach with kettleball

Not that hazing or abuse should be tolerated. But with 80 other kids (young adults) out there doing the same thing, who's really at wrong? This has pageant mom/overbearing parent written all over it.. Can dude not handle his own business?

I've seen and heard players' parents approach head coaches after games in the tunnel about their kids playing time at the college level. So there is definitely two sides to this crazy story

mark_w_p10.gif
Diddy a legend 

Not that hazing or abuse should be tolerated. But with 80 other kids (young adults) out there doing the same thing, who's really at wrong? This has pageant mom/overbearing parent written all over it.. Can dude not handle his own business?

I've seen and heard players' parents approach head coaches after games in the tunnel about their kids playing time at the college level. So there is definitely two sides to this crazy story
My old man was one of those dudes. Straight tko my little league coach back when. Never played baseball after that too smh

I think I'm the end this will only affect Justin which is sad because it seems dude is really out there trying to make it on his own steam, just can't get away from being Diddys son

Can't blame Diddy either....dude is just extra patio ate and proud.

Mario Winans rolling over in a bathtub with his clothes on right now

mario-winans-tub-o.gif

Last edited:
Fonzworth Bentley is rolling over the cold rock floor in his little dungeon located under the foundation of Diddy's crib

Last edited:
:nerd:

Suge and Diddy both locked up its a circus at MCJ right now.

Cant wait to go back to work.

I'm actually interested in how this plays out. Do the legal system really care about race or wealth...?
If the coach was disrespectful, good job Puff. Lil Cease bout to take the charge for 50k.

Last edited:
:rofl: :wow: Yo, Sean Combs was buggin'!

Strength coach coulda' called Justin a "N-Word" or maybe called Puff himself that. I don't think anyone is gonna' throw hands over playing time. Something real disrespect musta' took place.

Back
Top Bottom