Diddy-- Dirty Money--- Coming Home LTTP 12.14.10

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

diddydirtymoneyvalentines.jpg

pimp.gif

::

The LoveLove vs HateLove Mixtape
has a bunch of songs left off the album with the electro feel that was supposed to be the true sound of the album
and various remixes of songs that DID end up on the retail

Check it out.

The LoveLove vs HateLove Mixtape
has a bunch of songs left off the album with the electro feel that was supposed to be the true sound of the album
and various remixes of songs that DID end up on the retail

Check it out.

Finally got around to listening to this today. Very nice album...... Gotta get my hands on the mixtape now.

Finally got around to listening to this today. Very nice album...... Gotta get my hands on the mixtape now.

im extra late but

this album is fire
pimp.gif
  really didnt give it a chance when it came out but heard that chris brown and diddy song the other day in the home girls car and she said CD was fire

its just like press play. will shock u with all the hits it has on it

im extra late but

this album is fire
pimp.gif
  really didnt give it a chance when it came out but heard that chris brown and diddy song the other day in the home girls car and she said CD was fire

its just like press play. will shock u with all the hits it has on it

^Same.

A song that hasn't been mentioned and I really like is "Loving You No More". Well done.

^Same.

A song that hasn't been mentioned and I really like is "Loving You No More". Well done.

I've had this joint on the cpu for a minute but still haven't listened to it yet.
laugh.gif

Dawn Mixtape is dope.

I've had this joint on the cpu for a minute but still haven't listened to it yet.
laugh.gif

Dawn Mixtape is dope.

Back
Top Bottom