Diddy-- Dirty Money--- Coming Home LTTP 12.14.10

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Napoleon

That "%%! on the floor" if given the right push will be a MAJOR club/pop radio smash. They could be performing that all over the world.
Preach.

They needa drop the video for this track ASAP.

Track is trash. I'm tired of Swizz Beats. I also cant stand listening to his voice, or diddy rappin

dope rhymes coming out on 12-14-10 too. from style
grin.gif

I had that joint Shades w/ JT & Wayne on repeat one day.  Don't know what it was, but I was feeling that joint 
pimp.gif

I had that joint Shades w/ JT & Wayne on repeat one day.  Don't know what it was, but I was feeling that joint 
pimp.gif

wasnt this animal dropping singles as of last year?

this will be downloaded.

lupe fiasco same way, he reppin his album in march like two months ago. please.

wasnt this animal dropping singles as of last year?

this will be downloaded.

lupe fiasco same way, he reppin his album in march like two months ago. please.

I'm sorry but i dont get how some of you guys are agreeing that '+#% on the floor' is a potential smash hit...
I agree with SoleSavage it sounds like trash to me. And im not even a Diddy hater, i liked Press Play...I like Coming Home (even though i think he should of came a lot harder on it lyrically)...I Love 'Hello Good Morning', **#* was a banger
sick.gif
pimp.gif

but this? This seems like a Swizz throw-away track...corny as hell... and if it becomes a hit i will gladly admit i was wrong but imo it sounds horrible. 
ohwell.gif

I'm sorry but i dont get how some of you guys are agreeing that '+#% on the floor' is a potential smash hit...
I agree with SoleSavage it sounds like trash to me. And im not even a Diddy hater, i liked Press Play...I like Coming Home (even though i think he should of came a lot harder on it lyrically)...I Love 'Hello Good Morning', **#* was a banger
sick.gif
pimp.gif

but this? This seems like a Swizz throw-away track...corny as hell... and if it becomes a hit i will gladly admit i was wrong but imo it sounds horrible. 
ohwell.gif

::

I'm mad at the final version of "Strobe Lights"
Took out a whole verse and original bridge just for a wack 2nd verse by Wayne

"Shades" grew on me a lot, James Fauntleroy is the star of that track tho...
Bilal's lil background input is cool too

Regarding "Love Comes Down" - maybe the Deluxe Edition will have more tracks including that,
and hopefully the final mixed version of "Ultra"

I'm mad at the final version of "Strobe Lights"
Took out a whole verse and original bridge just for a wack 2nd verse by Wayne

"Shades" grew on me a lot, James Fauntleroy is the star of that track tho...
Bilal's lil background input is cool too

Regarding "Love Comes Down" - maybe the Deluxe Edition will have more tracks including that,
and hopefully the final mixed version of "Ultra"

I got the deluxe I think, 16 tracks. I read that iTunes has an extra two or three tracks. I'm half way in and this N should have derailed this project quick 

I got the deluxe I think, 16 tracks. I read that iTunes has an extra two or three tracks. I'm half way in and this N should have derailed this project quick 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

that other girl is so hard to look at smh

the shave head makes it so much worse
Her body is ridiculous though and Dawn has always looked like a man, no lie. I remember the Danity Kane days and I would mistake her for one of the Day 26 members during Making the Band

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

that other girl is so hard to look at smh

the shave head makes it so much worse
Her body is ridiculous though and Dawn has always looked like a man, no lie. I remember the Danity Kane days and I would mistake her for one of the Day 26 members during Making the Band

i never even noticed her shape...

i like Dawn as a person so i can tolerate her...and i love her and Que together

i never even noticed her shape...

i like Dawn as a person so i can tolerate her...and i love her and Que together

Back
Top Bottom