diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Eh the Epstein stuff and this are different levels. Epstein had dirt on presidents, royal families, etc. That dude HAD to go in their eyes.

Diddy got “dirt” on other celebs

Not to mention the severe underage sex trafficking in the Epstein case

Boomers and Gen X wasn't eating ***** like that bro. you already know every box was extra hairy and spicy :sick:

images (20).jpeg

Did people care that much about Epstein? Puff and him appeal to different demos, so it's not shocking I hear more about Puff's situation. Like fluid hips fluid hips said gossiping has been normalized. What happens to Puff or anyone else isn't going to better or change my life. My day to day is the same. A lot of people look at it as validation, see, he's no better than me.

I never understood the celeb obsession. They're regular people, it's dumb ones, smart ones, weirdos, cool ones, perverts...

Eh the Epstein stuff and this are different levels. Epstein had dirt on presidents, royal families, etc. That dude HAD to go in their eyes.

Diddy got “dirt” on other celebs

Not to mention the severe underage sex trafficking in the Epstein case
You don't think Puff had politicians and other people like that at his parties?

gotta also factor in that we saw him everyday
we saw this guy go from puff daddy to puff to sean john to p diddy to diddy etc....

a lot of people tied to him like folks were tied to Michael jackson
and in this social media era, every min is a new story and or development ( real or not)

Its even worse on Tik Tok. People just put on that scary background music or the I got 5 on it instrumental and just start capping and acting like they know wtf is going on. Or even worse they keep talking about "What's about to happen soon!" always an about to. I'm pretty much done with the Diddy news until Trial tbh

This is true, if you live in the NYC area with NJ and Conn so close you def had a chick or 2 cross state lines for the purpose of getting that work.. drugging chicks and abusing minors are the real crimes.

You think it's bad now, wait til these AI pics and vids get perfected and become more prevalent. Nothing on the internet is going to be real, even if it is. Wait til your algorithm has high powered AI in it, we'll all be stuck in a world of illusion.

If the SM Lords have any self preservation skills, they wont let it get that far. When was the last time you were on FB?

Good god I assumed that phone call was fake?? If that’s a real phone call this guy is an idiot and out of touch like a Mf 🤦🏽‍♂️

The sheer arrogance and audacity is astounding

Back
Top Bottom