diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Yo, I never knew about the Craig Mack pastor. That video is insane.

But yeah, I caught when Kirk says Diddy ****s around on THAT level. Even goes far to mention diddy is aware of “Principalities and Power” Bases. And manipulation. ****, Kirk lays out how him & Diddy manipulated Pac & BIG. Clear example. Devilish trucks

Gene Deal said Diddy ****s around with the occult. And the part stuff is damn near right in your face. Especially the winter solstice ****

Stopped watching anything with Gene Deal years ago. Just corny to me any old people who are that clout chasey.

That shhh must not have been selling and Macy's was looking for the first excuse to dump him.

Adidas was out here tryna defend Kanye when they tried to cancel him cuz the money was too good :lol:

Great article. Long read, but well worth it. Puff and his gambino crime family mob ties (and high school football stories to Suge mob ties, to Shaprton and his mob ties and being an informant. Didn’t know Al Sharpton & Jimmy Henchman were pitching a judge Judy show in 2011. Also funny, because Sharpton went to visit Pac in Clinton, after knowing Henchmen had something to do with Quad)

Al Sharpton really lived a crazy life. Literally last week, me and my pops were watching the news, and were laughing at how Al rehabilitated his image into a 6pm MSNBC slot :lol:.

I'm surprised no Dwight Howard esque accusations have surfaced for the Bad boy empire. If the rumors about diddy's sexuality hold truth, those cases probably have been long paid off and secured with street-NDAs for protection.

Back
Top Bottom