diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

So is Jay Z not gonna sue this lady? She been talking crazy for years but to go on Pierce Morgan and make these claims has got to be the final straw. Gotta hit her with the C&D immediately

She’s never been sued. No legitimate cease and desist. Only death threats. Wonder why.

She’s never been sued. No legitimate cease and desist. Only death threats. Wonder why.
Every time I open Twitter I see an ocean of nutjobs talking about adrenochrome and how Jay-Z and Beyonce are secretly cooking babies, orchestrated by Hillary Clinton, Bill Gates, ... and all kinds of schizophrenic delusions.
I think at some point when a certain level of nonsense is reached, it's better to not give these people the attention they crave. A lawsuit won't stop them talking nonsense, they'll just be broke and in massive debt while continuing to talk nonsense. These same people will also flock to a lawsuit as evidence that the nonsense must be true because the lawsuit is trying to silence them.

Not saying it applies here but another reason for not filing a defamation lawsuit is what might come out in the discovery phase.
You can only request materials, comms, documents, ... etc that are "relevant" to your defense but even that can be relatively broad.
Sometimes the things can come up during discovery are worse than the initial defamatory claim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom