diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

This seems like more of the same.

The details are wild but I guess they had to be.

Don't think she's getting the money though.

And then you remember DC put a cease and desist order to keep him from dressing like ANY DC characters.
Was this recent?

Cuz he just dressed up as Batman :lol: with clips of him as the Joker in the vid.

This seems like more of the same.

The details are wild but I guess they had to be.

Don't think she's getting the money though.

Was this recent?

Cuz he just dressed up as Batman :lol: with clips of him as the Joker in the vid.
This was last year but it was more or less about the promotions aspect.

Naaaaahhhhh..... that's why Betha went to seek the lords salvation when he was at the top of the rap game?? :frown:

What's ever the point of the "why now?" Question?

Why not report it sooner than later? Sure everyone handles trauma different but damn now you wait all these years.

Nonetheless I hope she finds peace. She took a a big leap leaving homeboy for her current one.

Ive just accepted the fact that it just takes some women some time to process this type of stuff. Probably a little shame, too because, to an extent, she did kinda go along with it.

It takes women years to process abuse from dudes who ain’t got two nickels to rub together and can’t read. I’m sure it’s 1000x more difficult to process it when your abuser is one of the richest and most famous people in Hip-Hop and you know millions of people off top aren’t gonna believe you because of who you’re accusing.

Hell, there’s still ppl defending R. Kelly 🤦🏽‍♂️

:lol: Alright come on man. There's enough real out there with this suit to not bother with that wild detour Jaguar tryna take.
Bruh I don’t trust **** Jag got to say it’s enough people who been saying the same thing way before her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also as far as woman speaking out sooner if she would have said it then folks still would have had the same doubt tomato tamoto 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom